Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Ultimates˛ #100 Preview - The Return of [SPOILER]

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...timates-2-100/

A double-sized issue celebrating ULTIMATES #100! * Eternity is free - but can even he stand against the might of the First Firmament? * Or does the embodiment of everything need help...from Outside? * Featuring the Ultimates and...the Ultimates?

The One Above All Returns

Man, the Ultimates have it rough. They gotta deal with this and the Hydra Cap stuff at the same time.

Monica's tendrils have got me all tingly.

BANNED

Does this mean eternity war is going to intrude on SE? Are the stories intervining?Anyway the ultimate clash awaits.

It's taking place during Secret Empire, yeah. #9 mentioned it strongly enough that it really ought to have been labelled a tie-in.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    Does this mean eternity war is going to intrude on SE? Are the stories intervining?Anyway the ultimate clash awaits.
    I doubt it will intrude so much it will be something the Ultimates are dealing with on the side while waiting for the shield to go down. Or at least I think that's how it lined up.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

First time I've heard TOOA speak. And Ego-Prime looks like a bearded baby. I suppose the weirdness of that imagery is supposed to convey a sense of mystery.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

And they're having to do it a man down, of course, since T'Challa is on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    And they're having to do it a man down, of course, since T'Challa is on Earth.
    I'm guessing the Tiger God stuff somehow someway gets T'Challa in the mix (since it didn't seem to be too helpful on the SE side of things). I don't think they will totally leave BP out of the mix.

Has Oblivion been showing up regularly in this book? And if so, then how about Maelstrom or Deathurge?

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm guessing the Tiger God stuff somehow someway gets T'Challa in the mix (since it didn't seem to be too helpful on the SE side of things). I don't think they will totally leave BP out of the mix.
    Maybe the shield goes down during the events of the issue and he joins them then. I doubt it'd take much for Galactus to teleport him out of Hydra jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Maybe the shield goes down during the events of the issue and he joins them then. I doubt it'd take much for Galactus to teleport him out of Hydra jail.
    I'm sure something along those lines will allow T'Challa in some way to be involved. I doubt Ewing will completely leave him out of it.

Pretty epic preview. Really huge scope. Strikes at the cosmic foundations of the Marvel Universe. For the 100th issue of Ultimates, I'd say that's fitting.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BRB gonna get 'MY ONLY WEAPON IS LOVE' tattooed across my pecs.

Possibly above a drawing of a Care Bear with Jack Kirby's head.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.