Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This was a pretty good issue. I love how everyone is meeting their children from the future. Looking at sovereign, I can tell she will be Diana. I'm excited to learn more about Hunter in the next issue! He mentions super sons...I hope she have him soon or something lol

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Yeah, I got the feeling that Sovereign was Diana too, but I also feel like if she is Sovereign then she isn't going to be Sovereign by choice. It's also still possible that it's the child of Bruce and Selina.

Also, I think this is an alternate timeline - there's no way Barry will leave Iris for Jessica no matter how much this writer may want to push it, their relationship is too iconic for DC to change it. Which also makes me think that if any of these kids eventually exist, Diana wouldn't have Hunter - who knows?

Either way, next issue we learn the secret of Hunter Prince!

(does this mean that the Diana Prince identity is back in?)
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Spectacular Member

I'm relieved that Hunter doesn't seem to be the biological child of Wonder Woman and Superman. My curiosity is piqued and I want to know more about these children, in particular Hunter's lineage.

I do feel the issue was somewhat clunky, in particular with Diana's reaction to Hunter. I would have preferred her to be more poised, curious and warm toward Hunter. And at least secure enough in herself not to be blamed for something she (in this point in time) had not done or taken.

If anything, I would prefer that she do more to soothe and mitigate Hunter's anger, to make up for the love he has been deprived of by her future self.

I can only hope her actions and reactions are due to something else she suspects is going on.

RANDOM SHOT IN THE DARK: Perhaps Hunter is actually her twin brother who was sent to the future.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBNimble View Post
    I'm relieved that Hunter doesn't seem to be the biological child of Wonder Woman and Superman. My curiosity is piqued and I want to know more about these children, in particular Hunter's lineage.

I do feel the issue was somewhat clunky, in particular with Diana's reaction to Hunter. I would have preferred her to be more poised, curious and warm toward Hunter. And at least secure enough in herself not to be blamed for something she (in this point in time) had not done or taken.

If anything, I would prefer that she do more to soothe and mitigate Hunter's anger, to make up for the love he has been deprived of by her future self.

I can only hope her actions and reactions are due to something else she suspects is going on.

RANDOM SHOT IN THE DARK: Perhaps Hunter is actually her twin brother who was sent to the future.
    I like the way she's reacting. She seems more human and relatable. She doesn't know who she will be in 22 years from now. But she should try to write her wrong with him. Just apologize for the woman he think she's going to become.