Mighty Member

Default so I just read that the Plastic Man movie...

is going to be changed to be a "female leading" vehicle. I'm not quite sure if that means Plastic Man becomes Plastic Woman or it's a Magnificent Seven type deal where PM leads a group of women. I wasn't aware in the comics that he had a team.

Or Wozzy Winks is going to be a girl who's the real brains while Plastic is just the comic relief muscle?

Extraordinary Member

If they're going to do that Elastigirl already stole their thunder. Might as well just make that movie.

Astonishing Member

There's already Elastigirl, Elasti-Girl, Marvel has a stretchy female already as well....

Plastic Man is frequently totally remained, so whatever. Hope it's good. I'm for whatever version makes them put out a nice new set of reprints of classic comics. The entire original Jack Cole series would be steller. The Kyle Baker stuff...

What? They just put out a hardcover of the Kyle Baker series?! Hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    If they're going to do that Elastigirl already stole their thunder. Might as well just make that movie.
    Eh, Elastigirl is a straight-to-the-point, traditional superhero. Plastic Man, while ultimately heroic, has the abilities and the personality of a Looney Tunes character. I think there's still potential for something different.