Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ducktales 2017

Yeah I love the reboot too I think is amazing.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2017/...eys-ducktales/

Catherine Tate is Magica De Spell.

Great return of a classic Ducktales villain. Even though I didn't immediately remember the terrafermians

Still this show needs more scrooge. I get that David is really busy but the show isn't Ducktales without Scrooge.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

I’m rapidly losing interest in this show; way too much focus on the kids, and not nearly enough on scrooge.

Extraordinary Member

I enjoyed this episode more than last week.

Yeah, Scrooge and Donald aren't there, but I think that mrs. Beakley and Launchpad added just the right elements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Great return of a classic Ducktales villain. Even though I didn't immediately remember the terrafermians
    They're from the comics. A classic adventure at that.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I’m rapidly losing interest in this show; way too much focus on the kids, and not nearly enough on scrooge.
    Disney admitted they're airing the episodes to get the basic character intro episodes out of the way. The globe hopping starts next week i think....
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

well I enjoy Esiopde 8 of Ducktales reboot and love Scoorage's Deadpan snarkiness in the episode.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    well I enjoy Esiopde 8 of Ducktales reboot and love Scoorage's Deadpan snarkiness in the episode.
    And Launchpad starting a rebellion through burrito's .

BANNED

Ducktales at SDCC 2019 for fans of Disney Afternoon...Prepare.... https://ew.com/comic-con/2019/07/19/...gers-talespin/

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Ducktales at SDCC 2019 for fans of Disney Afternoon...Prepare.... https://ew.com/comic-con/2019/07/19/...gers-talespin/
    Didn't even know there was a topic but Ducktales has been crazy, their quiet reboot of Darkwing Duck was incredible. So I welcome anything else they do.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Yeah I love the reboot too I think is amazing.
    Same here, IMO, it is one of the few modern reboots done right.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Great showcase.

Astonishing Member

Default Disney Animated Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Great showcase.

They'd been suggesting that it's some kind of "Disney Afternoon Universe" for a while. First there was the Don Karnage episode and the Double-O Duck episode that referenced both SHUSH and the gummiberry juice. Then the Darkwing Duck stuff. I'm kind of curious how all this stuff figures in. And some of the variations here pique my interest. We have a very scary looking take on Butterbear from the Wuzzles near the top. Then what looks like a grown-up Kit Cloudkicker and Molly Cunningham not far off. And then we have just straight-up Goof Troop's sitcom dad version of Goofy (wouldn't his Super Goof variation work better in a show like this?). My guess is that there's an episode in which Della tries to live a "normal" life and drags the boys to Goofy's neighborhood in the Spoonerville suburbs only to realize they're not cut out for normalcy.

There's also the Rangerplane in the lower right . . . look, can we just be cool about this? Not nitpicking how the Rescue Rangers normally live in a world run by humans so they shouldn't be crossing over with Duck Tales. Let's not ruin the fun of the crossing-over by fussing over the nuts and bolts of the whole thing.

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    They'd been suggesting that it's some kind of "Disney Afternoon Universe" for a while. First there was the Don Karnage episode and the Double-O Duck episode that referenced both SHUSH and the gummiberry juice. Then the Darkwing Duck stuff. I'm kind of curious how all this stuff figures in. And some of the variations here pique my interest. We have a very scary looking take on Butterbear from the Wuzzles near the top. Then what looks like a grown-up Kit Cloudkicker and Molly Cunningham not far off. And then we have just straight-up Goof Troop's sitcom dad version of Goofy (wouldn't his Super Goof variation work better in a show like this?). My guess is that there's an episode in which Della tries to live a "normal" life and drags the boys to Goofy's neighborhood in the Spoonerville suburbs only to realize they're not cut out for normalcy.

There's also the Rangerplane in the lower right . . . look, can we just be cool about this? Not nitpicking how the Rescue Rangers normally live in a world run by humans so they shouldn't be crossing over with Duck Tales. Let's not ruin the fun of the crossing-over by fussing over the nuts and bolts of the whole thing.
    It's cool that they're taking featuring more characters from different towns, including Goofy and Daisy Duck. The Quack Pack version might be my favorite version of Daisy actually.