Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Who is the most handsome character of Marvel Comics?

So who?

For me, it's Scott Summers aka Cyclops.May it be cartoons, games, movies, comics, Cyclops always looks good most of the time.

[img]https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80523/1511052-280055_191585_cyclops_super.jpg
    [/img]

Why, 'tis THOR of course! : O

His God-accurate physique be the perfection of the male form.

On another note - I would say Namor is the SEXIEST of the male Marvel Heroes - but I consider that a different quality than handsomeness - being handsome is the equivalent of being beautiful, imho. : O

For a comparison - Scarlet Johanson is sexier than Tyra Banks, but Banks is more beautiful.

Final note, I believe this was, among the Avengers, settled back in the 90's in a short comedy-story where She-Hulk and Wasp sat down and ranked all of the male Avengers, and of course, Thor came up on top, with Cap second, if I recall correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    So who?

For me, it's Scott Summers aka Cyclops.May it be cartoons, games, movies, comics, Cyclops always looks good most of the time.

[img]https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80523/1511052-280055_191585_cyclops_super.jpg
    [/img]

I can't even explain how incredibly f*cking sexy Cyclops looks with his glasses, visor.
    So handsome! He really could have been a model too.

BANNED

Isn't Gambit usually refered to as the most handsome x-men character?

I think its gambit just based on my knowledge of the comics.

BANNED

Depends on the artist. Same with females sometimes.

Iron Fist of course! There is a devilish rugged charm about him.

A body forged like Iron!

While his eye's portray an elegance that would rival any Thunder god!

BANNED

Matt Murdock is a pretty handsome bloke in my opinion.

Niffleheim

These are the top 3 in no particular order....

Hercules

herc 55ba60fa8875d.jpg

Black Panther

black panther 58-1.jpg

Colossus

collo.jpg

Honorable mentions go to Namor, Bishop and Dr. Hank McCoy in blue fur.

Comic art makes everyone look a model, so I wonder who are canonically very good-looking and who are average.

I think Angel is meant to be canonically very good-looking.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Comic art makes everyone look a model, so I wonder who are canonically good-looking and who are average.
    Ben Grimm's pretty average before he became The Thing. Think Bruce Banner is too given that I see a lot of artist depict him as meek. Hank McCoy's another that comes to mind.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Ever since Reed fixed his face, Tony Stark couldn't get over how good Victor von Doom looked. Ben too. But artists are all over the map in how they draw him. Stan Lee described him in FF annual #2 as having "the face of a demi-god"

Tony for years was the big catch in the MU. Johnny Storm was a ladies man too.

Hawkeye seems like he's supposed to be depicted as the slightly above average type guy. But still average.....

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Comic art makes everyone look a model, so I wonder who are canonically very good-looking and who are average.

I think Angel is meant to be canonically very good-looking.
    I was going to say, in terms of other people's reactions to him, Angel seems to be the best-looking X-Man and maybe the best-looking man in the Marvel Universe. There was the story where Callisto kidnapped him because he was the most beautiful man in the world, and the first time Songbird fought him (over a misunderstanding, of course) she called him the handsomest guy she had ever seen.

Many readers might find one of the other X-Men sexier but it's clear that none of them would stand a chance in an in-universe beauty contest against Warren.

Thunderbolts 027-016.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gurkle View Post
    I was going to say, in terms of other people's reactions to him, Angel seems to be the best-looking X-Man and maybe the best-looking man in the Marvel Universe. There was the story where Callisto kidnapped him because he was the most beautiful man in the world, and the first time Songbird fought him (over a misunderstanding, of course) she called him the handsomest guy she had ever seen.

Many readers might find one of the other X-Men sexier but it's clear that none of them would stand a chance in an in-universe beauty contest against Warren.

Thunderbolts 027-016.jpg
    Yeah his looks are commented the most often out of any male character, so I'd say canonically he is the most good looking. After him I'd say maybe Johnny Storm gets commented on his looks quite a bit.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!