Question Why are the Marvel fans so divided over Civil War II?

Why like that?

BANNED

Not sure... personally I much preferred CWII to the first Civil War; just found the basic premise, conflict, characterization, and overall execution, not to mention final conclusion, a lot more interesting.

Amazing Member

Honestly, Civil War II is better than Civil War. Cause, in the first, they ret-conned so much **** about Peter Parker revealing that he was Spider-Man to the public. That it caused too many problems for the character and his family. So they had to re-do it all and fix it. From a collectors standpoint, the OSH's are worth collecting. Cause they've got extreme sellers value to them. I know, cause I have a few of them myself. But I mean, I do and don't like the crossover. Mark Millar is a great writer, yeah, but don't waste an entire crossover series around his one mini-series. The only time that **** was even logical to do was with Age of the Apocalypse, which was great. Or even the Infinity Gauntlet. Hell, even Daredevil's Shadow Land was amazing. But Civil War was just thrown together just to make a bigger series out of some small mini-series event Millar wrote, that wasn't even all that good to begin with.

It was ok for me. I felt like it was more of a set up for Secret Empire, which it did very well.