View Poll Results: Which Of These X-Men Do You Like More?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jubilee

45 62.50%
  • Armor

27 37.50%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ultimate Member

While I hate the vampire business, I had to pick Jubilee. Sure, she's the second fireworks-spouting young mutant girl named Jubilee, but she's been pretty great over the years.

Armor, on the other hand, despite having an amazing visual, is like, the *fourth* mutant force-field exo-skeleton girl, following boring ones like Skids and much more interesting ones like Unuscione and Cecelia Reyes. At a certain point, I just don't care about the latest version of a common powerset, like Tempus (fifth, six, seventh? time-manipulator) or the Stepford Cuckoos (like they needed *more* telepaths in that mansion...). What could have pulled Hisako out of that if she'd had an interesting personality, and... she didn't.

So Jubilee wins for me, because even without her powers, she's an interesting character.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 08-13-2017 at 04:02 AM.

I think Hisako has an amazing visual but she has no discernable voice or any notable character interactions. If you posted her dialogue boxes I probably wouldn't be able to tell that it was Hisako's.

Jubilee, on the other hand, has a very distinctive, polarizing voice and as a huge fan of hers I have to agree that the vampire thing HUGELY downgrades my opinion of her. I also find Shogo to be kind of a tedious addition to her story.

I like both but gave the vote to Jubes
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.