Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Hollywood and Hip Hop accusations P Diddy Will Smith etc.

I wanted to discuss the current situation about the accusations of Sean Combs, alias P Diddy.

Lets go through the rumors and facts.

His Villa was invaded by Homeland Security and he and his two sons were arrested. As far as I know, they are not in custody anymore. He is accused of sex trafficking and child abuse. Probably murder.

I don't know if its fake news or not, but Justin Bieber said he was sexually abused by Diddy and Will Smith, when he was younger.

Oprah Winfrey has a school in Africa, where she recruits girls for prostitution in America (and/or somewhere else).

Jay-Z and Beyonce are supposed to be part of the sex trafficking.

I heard about Whoopie Goldberg, too.

50 Cent, Mel Gibson and Kat Williams are trying to uncover the truth.

Most of the times I don't quite know if its just random fake news and statements that are placed at Facebook and in the internet, and what's real and what not? So many things are
    taken with a grain of salt.

What are your thoughts on this topic? I believe that's really big, even bigger than Epstein, and the first stone has fallen and will create a domino effect.

Extraordinary Member CaptainEurope's Avatar

Yeah, you might want to fact check some of this. There is no believable source saying Bieber accused Will Smith that I can find, it is all tik tok and Youtube videos shot in basements. Your claims about Oprah Winfrey could get her in trouble with her lawyers, as there is no indication she knew about the abuse going on at the school she funded and she took steps to stop it.

I suggest you delete, do some proper research and start over.

Also, I replied to you when you brought up Diddy on the politics thread, but you ignored that I think.
    Last edited by CaptainEurope; 04-08-2024 at 04:24 AM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Most of this stuff you mentioned sounds like nonsense straight from TMZ or the National Enquirer. This will be my only response because, frankly speaking, it's not worth concerning myself about when talking about heresay.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

So, the only fact we have is that Sean Combs was pulled out of his Mansion from Homeland security.

The rest seems to be rumors.

Where can you get reliable informations these days? Its so messed up. What do you watch for news? Fox News?

I watch our television program and have the feeling I do not get enough information, or the broadcast gives us only what it wants us to know. To find more details you have to dig deeper, but with the risk of getting the wrong informations or just hearsay.

I have never heard that Oprah is recruiting hookers for America. I dont believe it now that I have heard it.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Astonishing Member

I don't know how that came on either.

Oprah has some haters against her, that's for sure. I don't know exactly why, because I never seen her in TV, but some people outright hate her.

Spread a rumor fast and hard enough and it becomes the reality for some people.

I mean all these rich fucks are insane and evil. I don't think a single celebrity is a good person. So maybe all this is false but that doesn't mean they're good people. I always say, the more rich and famous someone is, the less human they are.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

I am not one to repeat rumors, but I heard that Scott Baio had sex with Jessica Tandy, and she has not answered my questions whether it was consensual. If it happened. Allegedly. But many people say it did.

Puffy has done wicked things for years. Just never thought I’d see the day when his chickens would come home to roost.

And as far as Oprah, I mean she hung out with Harvey Weinstein for years. So who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    I mean all these rich fucks are insane and evil. I don't think a single celebrity is a good person. So maybe all this is false but that doesn't mean they're good people. I always say, the more rich and famous someone is, the less human they are.
    The more stories I hear, the more I’m starting to believe you’re right. To have influence and to make the amounts of money they do for as little as possible, clearly you have to do some wild **** behind closed doors. I wouldn’t put anything past any of them.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Oh brother.

This is all a bunch of QANON adjacent garbage.

Word of advice: youtubes and tiktoks are not generally speaking a source of reliable information. Please pay less attention to them.

Jay Z and Beyonce are not running a sex trafficing ring. Oprah is one of the richest women in the world. Anyone who is alleging that Mel 'the jews are responsible for all the terrible things in the world' Gibson is secretly trying to stop sex trafficing has likely had one too many concussions.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 04-08-2024 at 09:46 PM.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Oh brother.

This is all a bunch of QANON adjacent garbage.

Word of advice: youtubes and tiktoks are not generally speaking a source of reliable information. Please pay less attention to them.

Jay Z and Beyonce are not running a sex trafficing ring. Oprah is one of the richest women in the world. Anyone who is alleging that Mel 'the jews are responsible for all the terrible things in the world' Gibson is secretly trying to stop sex trafficing has likely had one too many concussions.
    I believe the Oprah thing though as far as Weinstein. The other stuff I don't I don't know. There is way too many pics of her and Harvey getting cosey and clips of her handwaving it. It wasn't until later when she came under scrutiny where she finally made a response supporting the victims.

I do agree about Mel. I almost did a double take when I saw that.

ETA: In regards to Oprahs school I do remember years ago that there were reports that the students were being mistreated and the school being real strict. Nothing of trafficking, though.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 04-08-2024 at 11:26 PM.

A *lot* of people have photos of themselves with Weinstein and were chummy with him. It's hard to take it seriously as a secret sign that Oprah is a sadistic serial sex trafficer, which is the implication here.

Do yourself a favor and stop following youtube rabbit holes.

C'mon now.

I saw a video that claimed that when Mel Gibson called a cop "sugar ****", it was actually code for him eating babies.
    Or maybe I just dreamed that.

There are several theories about why RFK jr. keeps taking off his shoes and socks in public, many of them include satanism.