View Poll Results: What Grade Would You Give Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows Right Now?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

25 43.86%
  • B

22 38.60%
  • C

3 5.26%
  • D

3 5.26%
  • F

4 7.02%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    That's the way I feel about any of the current Spidey related books. While I might not agree with some of their directions, the books are still not awful by any measure.

The thing is that some of the people that gave bad grades for Amazing Spider-Man did post about their grades, and that includes me.

the poll now has:

A - 8
    B - 10
    C - 9
    D - 13
    F - 6

None of the people that gave bad grades for Renew Your Vows has posted about their grades.

The poll now has:

A - 22
    B - 18
    C - 3
    D - 3
    F - 4
    Last edited by Starrius; 08-16-2017 at 11:37 AM.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

B-, mostly because i don't like the premise of the Spider-Family, but the book made it work for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    The thing is that some of the people that gave bad grades for Amazing Spider-Man did post about their grades, and that includes me.

the poll now has:

A - 8
    B - 10
    C - 9
    D - 13
    F - 6

None of the people that gave bad grades for Renew Your Vows has posted about their grades.

The poll now has:

A - 22
    B - 18
    C - 3
    D - 3
    F - 4
    I do have greater respect for those who give a reason for a poor grade than those who do not. If you hate a concept, fine. However, that does not mean the book itself is poorly executed.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."