Spectacular Member

Default Justice League Origin Review

The New 52 was a strange time for comics. Some series really found their footing, whilst others lost their way. We saw the rise and fall of heroes old and new and in many years to come it may be seen as a monumental era for better or worse.

We all know that Justice League Origin was adapted into the animated film ‘Justice League War‘ but with middling reviews it has slightly soured my memory of the source material.

Putting that aside though, I have enjoyed this book in the past and thought it was a great introduction to the League and the New 52 aesthetic.

So how does one of DC‘s flagship titles hold up more than half a decade later? Does it still stand up to modern scrutiny or is it a clear indication of why DC decided to reboot their universe once more with Rebirth?

That’s what I’m here to find out!

Check out my review of Justice League Origin below

Justice League Origin Review

I'd love to know if you agree.

Cheers
    Check Out My Batman Canon Read Through And Review Here, From Year One all the way to Rebirth

Batman Canon Read Through And Review

I'm Also On Patreon. This all goes towards buying new graphic novels so if you like my reviews please pledge whatever you can. Thank you.

Deffinition Patreon

Amazing Member

Hey, man. I really like your reviews. But, you're not going all the way in, you're just doing a minor skim-through. I get you have major points, but you have to be a little more in-depth. No matter what you write, make sure you write it good, and not lazily or lackluster.