BANNED

Default The following movie characters vs the Planet of the Apes (reboot)

1) Rooster Cogburn

2) Man With No Name

3) Dirty Harry

4) Mike Banning (Has Fallen series)

5) Martin Riggs & Roger Murtaugh

6) John McClane (& Zeus Carver or McClane Jr)

7) Ethan Hunt

8) Bryan Mills

9) Frank Martin

10) Barney Ross (or Lee Christmas)

11) Sean Connery or Daniel Craig or Pierce Brosnan James Bond

12) Jason Bourne (or Aaron Cross)

13) Jamie Braddock (Missing in Action) or Walker Texas Ranger

14) Ellen Ripley or the Colonial Marines

15) Dutch (Predator)

16) John Rambo

17) John Matrix

18) IP Man (Donny Yen) - To make this fight fair, no guns.

19) Rama from the Raid

20) Jackie Chan (real life or movies) - If he doesn't use guns, no guns allowed.

21) Bruce Lee (real life or movies) - If he doesn't use guns, no guns allowed.

22) Leatherface and his family

23) Mike Myers

24) Ashley J Williams

25) Project Alice (Resident Evil)

26) Robocop (1987)

27) Terminator

28) Predator

29) Xenomorph (Drone or Warrior)

30) Jason Voorhees

If each of these characters were dropped into the Planet of the Apes reboot films, how would they all do?

Most of the Old West guys would get taken out right away due to superior weaponry, I would imagine, as would Dirty Harry. Most of them would soon get taken out by superior numbers though I suppose there would be an exciting hit and run scenario along the way.
    Power with Girl is better.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Most of the Old West guys would get taken out right away due to superior weaponry, I would imagine, as would Dirty Harry. Most of them would soon get taken out by superior numbers though I suppose there would be an exciting hit and run scenario along the way.
    So who do you think are the characters that can survive or win in the setting of the reboot Planet of the Apes movies? For the characters that lose, who lasts the longest and puts up the biggest fight?

What are the characters objectives?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    What are the characters objectives?
    Either one of the below:
    1. Fight the entire verse (but not everyone in the verse comes at them at once from the start)
    2. Survive being in the entire verse.
    3. Fight alongside Caesar and the good humans
    4. Replace any good humans that fights along with Caesar or even Caesar himself.
    5. Fight on the side of the bad humans and Koba.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Sniper View Post
    So who do you think are the characters that can survive or win in the setting of the reboot Planet of the Apes movies? For the characters that lose, who lasts the longest and puts up the biggest fight?
    I would say someone like Ripley with the backing of a futuristic tech marine force could actually win. Certainly, some of the superhuman characters like John Matrix or supernatural characters could be a tremendous annoyance. I can't see Rooster Cogburn (book or either movie version) accomplishing much with old west weapons. A predator could succeed if it's goal was simply to hunt and kill an intelligent ape and then leave.

To overthrow everything, I'd think it would need to be an extremely superior force and capable of restructuring society.
    Power with Girl is better.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    I would say someone like Ripley with the backing of a futuristic tech marine force could actually win. Certainly, some of the superhuman characters like John Matrix or supernatural characters could be a tremendous annoyance. I can't see Rooster Cogburn (book or either movie version) accomplishing much with old west weapons. A predator could succeed if it's goal was simply to hunt and kill an intelligent ape and then leave.

To overthrow everything, I'd think it would need to be an extremely superior force and capable of restructuring society.
    So do you think the supernatural characters would win or survive the setting? How long will Matrix and the other strongest action movie heroes on the list last?

Most all of them should do fairly well at surviving. And don't underestimate the western characters; they may have more primitive guns, but they are highly skilled with them.

Also, I don't know what the apes are supposed to do against Robocop and the Terminator.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Most all of them should do fairly well at surviving. And don't underestimate the western characters; they may have more primitive guns, but they are highly skilled with them.

Also, I don't know what the apes are supposed to do against Robocop and the Terminator.
    But then there's the Simian flu.