Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

I am not against the idea, but not a huge thing on my wishlist. Has potential.

There would have to be a good pitch but yeah I would check it out. Vision was amazing after all

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Silvermoth View Post
    There would have to be a good pitch but yeah I would check it out. Vision was amazing after all
    Aside from quality, I wouldn't want this book to be anything like Vision. No one touches Traya.

bite me.jpg

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'd be up for it with a creative team that had a solid plan.
    I read the android Hourman(853rd Century) series from 1999 that ran 25 issues and I really enjoyed the bulk of that run.

Classic Red Tornado look for me is my preference. He needs to show back up on the Supergirl TV show by the way.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I read the android Hourman(853rd Century) series from 1999 that ran 25 issues and I really enjoyed the bulk of that run.
    Matt Tyler was pretty great. The Hourman legacy is one without a single "lesser" holder of the mantle, but Matt is my personal favorite.

If it's written well I'll give it a try.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."

Well, I like Red well enough in a team setting. I enjoyed him in Young Justice (both cartoon and comic) and Meltzer's Justice League. But I've never read his "greatest hits" so I can't say Im a big fan of the character.

But I'd be willing to give a solo title a shot if the premise sounded intriguing. And a creative team I like would help a lot too. I'm not against Red getting a push, but he's not a character I'm invested in so a title would have to prove itself.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I never thought I'd love a whole comic about the Vision, a character I've always thought was extremely dull- Tom King challenged me there. So sure? Any boring character CAN be interesting with the right creative team. Red Tornado could be cool!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I never thought I'd love a whole comic about the Vision, a character I've always thought was extremely dull- Tom King challenged me there. So sure? Any boring character CAN be interesting with the right creative team. Red Tornado could be cool!
    Which Red Tornado stories have you read that you don't think he's cool already?

Incredible Member

Man I love Reddy! Bring it on!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'd be up for it with a creative team that had a solid plan.
    One of my favorite moments from that Hourman series was when Amazo captured the entire JLA and had them contained, at his mercy. Amazo was sucking on a lollipop as he talked to the captive heroes and using the lollipop to gesture as he did so.

It was a funny moment.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/