Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Batwoman #6 preview

http://www.craveonline.com/entertain...iew-batwoman-6

Holy crap. Both Julia and Bruce are dead in this future. And there's a new Batman that might just be Jason.

This future Kate also isn't sounding like a villain to me.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I think the guy with the cane is Jason, and I'm betting that this Batman is Tim. Because you know, Tynion.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I think the guy with the cane is Jason, and I'm betting that this Batman is Tim. Because you know, Tynion.
    I was just about to say that about the other guy; I misread things.

If so, then that makes the Tec team's upcoming guest appearance in RHatO pretty major. That's really cool if that's the case.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    https://twitter.com/JamesTheFourth/s...86220966789122

Yeah, Tim is definitely Batman in this messed up future.
    10characters

Mighty Member

Dicks status as best Batman continues. Old Kate looking good though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Lol so true and I wonder why its called part one if its just a one shot.
    I hope this isn't something that exists solely to feed Tec, let the Batwoman series exist on its own. It hopefully doesn't become the Rebirth equivalent of Higgins Nightwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Dicks status as best Batman continues. Old Kate looking good though.
    Fully fully disagree on the first point, agreed on the second
    My favorite characters of all time are Bruce Wayne and Dracula.

BANNED

Dicks status as best Batman continues.
    I take it you're not a Tim fan.

Also, the simple fact that ANY of the boys is Batman in this future is a clear sign that things are very wrong, and this needs to be averted.

Oh, and BTW, the best Batman (Discounting Jason and Tim's short stints and Cass's appearance in the Uthernet) is Wang Baixi.

So I guess now every male Robin has been depicted as Batman at some point (Jason wore the cowl for a brief period during Battle of the Cowl).

Mighty Member

Also, the simple fact that ANY of the boys is Batman in this future is a clear sign that things are very wrong, and this needs to be averted.

Oh, and BTW, the best Batman (Discounting Jason and Tim's short stints and Cass's appearance in the Uthernet) is Wang Baixi.
    Psh Tim is great( Pre-52) but this is looking like a bad future and Dicks run as Batman was excellent imo. Only other non Bruce Batman I'm a fan of is Terry.

BANNED

Only other non Bruce Batman I'm a fan of is Terry.
    Could never get too invested in Terry. Don't even like comicTerry, though that's partially because ComicBatman Beyond has always kinda sucked.

BANNED

What does their sex have to do with the future being bad? That's not sexism at all(sarcasm).

Jason was never given a fair shake as Batman, it was merely a lunatic pretending to be Batman to set up Dick.
    Tim Drake in Johns TT sucked HARD, he was a godawful Batman.
    Baixi is just a bootleg pirated copy, that's um the entire point of the New-Superman mythos.

Mighty Member

Could never get too invested in Terry. Don't even like comicTerry, though that's partially because ComicBatman Beyond has always kinda sucked.
    Comic Batman Beyond was only worth it for that one I'm pregnant panel with Babs.

Also old Jason looks like Batman Beyond Dick. Even has an eyepatch.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Lol so true and I wonder why its called part one if its just a one shot.
    I don't think it is a one-shot. This sounds like a bigger story than one issue can cover. It just seems like they're not telling it linearly in consecutive issues, but telling it in "spacer" issues between arcs, so the cliffhanger from the Rebirth issue doesn't just sit for a year or more.

Also old Jason looks like Batman Beyond Dick. Even has an eyepatch.
    Didn't the Damian in the Batman Beyond flash-forward in Batman #666 have an eye patch?