Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Starchild View Post
    One thing i noticed about Stargirl is that she's always around, no matter what. Whether it's comics or outside media. I seriously can't think of a time where i didn't see Stargirl in something. That's one of the few characters that I can always expect to show up, sooner than later. She definitely deserves solo status.
    I'd like a stargirl solo. Maybe pair her up with someone random. Like Stargirl and Firestorm or someone else who like her is perhaps just not big enough to have a solo alone. ln JL Action I thought The episode where they were together was fun.

I’m hoping we get to see her in rebirth soon. She’s one of my favorite DC characters.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I'd like a stargirl solo. Maybe pair her up with someone random. Like Stargirl and Firestorm or someone else who like her is perhaps just not big enough to have a solo alone. ln JL Action I thought The episode where they were together was fun.
    Not sure a duo book would work but maybe a small team book like Birds of Prey or Outsiders. Titans or Power Co. could work as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Not sure a duo book would work but maybe a small team book like Birds of Prey or Outsiders. Titans or Power Co. could work as well.
    If they are placing Courtney in any team book it will be with the JSA.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Loved that episode! Courtney is adorbs!
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    DC Forum Appreciation Thread rules:

1) No negative comments about the honoree of this thread. It's an appreciation thread, not a non-appreciation one.

2) No negative discussion about any competitors of the honoree of this thread (i.e. John Stewart in the Hal Jordan thread). No ifs, ands, or buts. Find another non-appreciation thread to do that, just not here.

3) No negative comments about other versions of the character. For example, if you like the DCU version of Cyborg, but hate the DCnU version (or visa versa), just appreciate the earlier version and keep your comments about the latter to yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I searched the threads and did not see an appreaciation thread for these great characters! Who is your favorite wielder of the cosmic rod?

My favorites are Jack and Courtney. I love how Jack got a happy ending and decided to pass the rod on to Courtney.
    I'm only familiar with the most recent JSA All Stars run from about 3 years ago but has this character appeared on Supergirl yet? It seems a perfect fit to me. Maybe leading to a Supergirl team.

Quote Originally Posted by alton View Post
    I'm only familiar with the most recent JSA All Stars run from about 3 years ago but has this character appeared on Supergirl yet? It seems a perfect fit to me. Maybe leading to a Supergirl team.
    Not on Supergirl but she did appear on Legends of Tomorrow season 2 and Smallville.

Not on Supergirl but she did appear on Legends of Tomorrow season 2 and Smallville.
    She was pretty cool on Legends even if she, like the rest of the JSA, didn't get to do that much and felt kind of wasted.

But at least they got the costume right:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She was pretty cool on Legends even if she, like the rest of the JSA, didn't get to do that much and felt kind of wasted.

But at least they got the costume right:
    That was a great episode! They had a good adaptation in smallville too.

7A336D0A-1888-4EFE-8DBC-50C80480CEA4.jpg

If they are placing Courtney in any team book it will be with the JSA.
    "Will" and "should" are two different things.

Remember, she's already been around (without the JSA) under the New 52 (in 2013's Justice League of America and Justice League United).
    Any future connection to the JSA will all depend on if/where/when a team is (eventually?) brought back and how much of the past history is restored.

FYI, looking through the GCD, Stargirl's last few story appearances (not including non-main continuity series like DC Comics Bombshells) appear to have been in
    * Action Comics #48 (March 2016) during the "Savage Dawn" story arc
    * Death of Hawkman #2 (January 2017) in a flashback
    both times she was with the Justice League United; other appearances since the run of JLU ended may not have been specified by characters involved.
    Last edited by MajorHoy; 01-13-2018 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    That was a good series!

Extraordinary Member

After reading Stars ans S.T.R.I.P.E iwas wandering was it ever revealed what was going on with Mike (her step brother)?
    It was pretty clear that he wanted to have the cosmic belt for a specific reason, to do something but in that series it was never revealed for what. Was that storyline continued somewhere else?