Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

how old was courtney in new 52

Quote Originally Posted by SelinaK12 View Post
    how old was courtney in new 52
    I think I remember her being in her late teens?

Spectacular Member comradepitrovsky's Avatar

I always liked Farris Knight, Starman One Million. He was fun.

He really was. I liked him quite a bit. Didn't care much for that ridiculous helmet but he was a interesting character.

Now that I think about it....I think his talk about how the Knight family had such a huge, intimidating legacy behind it is when I first started to think about the Knights as the "Kennedy family of the DCU."

I'm still a little disappointed that Farris' cosmic rod (or gravity rod or whatever he called it) has never re-surfaced. Last we saw, it was floating out in space.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Spectacular Member

i dont like that geoff johns thought it was a good idea to put atom smasher and stargirl together

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

i dont like that geoff johns thought it was a good idea to put atom smasher and stargirl together
    I always thought it was interesting how Captain Marvel had a crush on Stargirl and the other JSA members were trying to broach the subject with him because it was weird with the supposed age difference. They didn't know that Billy was actually a young boy in a man's body.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

BANNED

Agreed. I love Al, a bit more than Courtney actually, but it wasn't a good fit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I always thought it was interesting how Captain Marvel had a crush on Stargirl and the other JSA members were trying to broach the subject with him because it was weird with the supposed age difference. They didn't know that Billy was actually a young boy in a man's body.
    I really liked the two together and hate how that storyline ended up playing out. Reportedly fans took issue with the relationship and the JSA were basically saying the same things they did, but I can't remember where I read that.

Leaving Billy aside, my preferred ship for Courtney is probably JakeemXCourtneyXMaxine, but right now I'd happily settle for her two best friends to just exist again.

I think Courtney and Firestorm (any Firestorm) would be cute .

Mighty Member

It's weird seeing Stargirl missing. I'm so used to seeing her around.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Spectacular Member

i was happy when i saw her in justice league action heres to hoping we see more of her in season 2

Mighty Member

i was happy when i saw her in justice league action heres to hoping we see more of her in season 2
    It's cancelled sadly.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Black View Post
    It's cancelled sadly.
    oh well that sucks

Yet another reason why DC pull list keeps getting smaller. The majority of the characters that I love, like Courtney, are NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!!!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!