Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Cornhuskers hang on to defeat the Red Wolves.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

We had the biggest upset in college football history yesterday when Howard beat UNLV. Howard was a 45 point underdog:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/howards...050644765.html
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

QB Francois, of FSU, got hurt last night playing against Bama. What really stinks is that he probably shouldn't have even been in the game, because at that point I believe Bama was up by 3 TD's late in the 4th.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...rs-injury-game
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Unforgettable excellent mnf game the Valiant Vols defeating the Yellow Jackets in double overtime with The Yellow Jackets unable to score a 2 point conversion in double overtime.

Agreed. That was a great game. I started watching it, then started reading at the same time, but by the time the 4th qtr rolled around, I had to put my book down altogether and watch the game because it was so good. I couldn't believe they went for 2 at the end, but I loved the call even though it didn't work out.

What's everyone's pick for tonight's Oklahoma/Ohio St. game?

I'm a Big Ten guy, but I'm taking the Sooners. I just think they're a more complete team than the Buckeyes.

The Buckeyes in a close game.

Vols demolished the outmatched Sycamores which is great so Vols will be undefeated when they play the damn scaly Gators.
    Currently Cornhuskers have made it a close game vs the Ducks but still down by 2 tds need to finish the comeback in the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    What's everyone's pick for tonight's Oklahoma/Ohio St. game?

I'm a Big Ten guy, but I'm taking the Sooners. I just think they're a more complete team than the Buckeyes.
    If Oklahoma wins, they will leap frog Penn State in the rankings. I am a Penn State guy, so I would rather have Ohio State win.

The Irish just scored to go up 10-3 and Ohio St kicks a FG, 3-0 over the Sooners

New Top 5

1. Alabama
    2. Oklahoma
    3. Clemson
    4. Penn State
    5. USC

My new top 5:

1. Alabama
    2. Clemson
    3. Oklahoma
    4. Penn St.
    5. Iowa Hawkeyes

Ha! Just kidding! 5. USC

So Mayfield he didn't mean to be disrespectful by planting a Oklahoma flag on the Buckeyes field and he was caught up in the emotional win.

It's common sense that you don't plant a flag of your team on another field because that is Terrell Owens style taunting when he put a football on the Star when the 49ers were playing the Cowboys.

Memphis giving UCLA all they can handle

My Hawkeyes just scored 7-0 over North Texas (yeah, I know they should whip them). They're playing pretty good this year, but next week is going to be a huge challenge for them as they play Penn St.

Well, apparantly the replay officials said the ball was fumbled before crossing the goal line. So, no TD and the ball is turned over as it went through and out of the end zone.