Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    They should. That's like playing a high school team.
    It's not like I thought Vanderbilt would win, but they went into the game 3-0, I thought they might at least give them a game for a bit. That game was over from kickoff onward.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Oklahoma State lost!
    Seems like they got whipped pretty good too.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Iowa State Cyclones debuted new helmets in their lost to Texas last night, 17-7.
    I thought they were rather blah!

https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...w-cyclone-logo

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Not shocked The Cougars defeated the Trojans in a toss up game. It's not a uoset because it's a tossup game.

Can't wait to watch the Vols ruin the Bulldogs perfect season by winning 31-28 in a great exciting close entertaining game.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    Not shocked The Cougars defeated the Trojans in a toss up game. It's not a uoset because it's a tossup game.

Can't wait to watch the Vols ruin the Bulldogs perfect season by winning 31-28 in a great exciting close entertaining game.
    my cousin in law, went to UT, has eternal hope

I bet Sports Illustrated is regretting all that positive slurping they did on Sam Darnold now.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I bet Sports Illustrated is regretting all that positive slurping they did on Sam Darnold now.
    LOL. I watched that game last night and was loving it. All the "experts" calling him the best QB in college and ready to hand him the Heisman before the season even started are now eating crow.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    He plays in the tough Pac 12 that was jumping before you even see the Target.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

He plays in the tough Pac 12 that was jumping before you even see the Target.
    Imagine if Darnold had to play in the SEC? Those teams would rip him apart.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Not that it was like they were playing a Power 5 team or anything, but my Boston College Eagles beat Central Michigan 28-8 today.

Troy Defeats LSU Tigers so that is a scorching seat for LSU Tigers.

Damn I was hugely wrong because the Bulldogs Vols game was not a great exciting entertaining close game, the Vols didn't score 3 pass tds and 1 run td, and Vols didn't win 31-28 because they were shutout 41-0 at Rocky Top by the great Bulldogs.

It became a laugher in the 2nd quarter, it got worse in the 2nd half, and All To easy for the Bulldogs.

Highly possible The Bulldogs make it to the 4 teams Playoffs.

Also worst situation for Butch Jones. While losing wasn't implausible that was a abomination.

1 of the worst ever Vols football loss I've watched.
    It was as abysmal or dreadful as the movie Batman and Robin, Star Wars The Holiday Special, or the abysmal unneccesary sequel because only 1 returning character that barely appears in the movie and not a main character Son Of the Mask.
    It was a worst sunburn with a badger bite it was that awful or abysmal for a team to be steamrolled at home, and shutout.

Troy Defeats LSU Tigers so that is a scorching seat for LSU Tigers.

Damn I was hugely wrong because the Bulldogs Vols game was not a great exciting entertaining close game, the Vols didn't score 3 pass tds and 1 run td, and Vols didn't win 31-28 because they were shutout 41-0 at Rocky Top by the great Bulldogs.

It became a laugher in the 2nd quarter, it got worse in the 2nd half, and All To easy for the Bulldogs.

Highly possible The Bulldogs make it to the 4 teams Playoffs.

Also worst situation for Butch Jones. While losing wasn't implausible that was a abomination.

1 of the worst ever Vols football loss I've watched.
    It was as abysmal or dreadful as the movie Batman and Robin, Star Wars The Holiday Special, or the abysmal unneccesary sequel because only 1 returning character that barely appears in the movie and not a main character Son Of the Mask.
    It was a worst sunburn with a badger bite it was that awful or abysmal for a team to be steamrolled at home, and shutout.
    And I simply loved every second of it.

Butch Jones brought it on himself. Karmic payback for being such a dolt in the week's press conference. They are pathetic.

Meanwhile, Alabama had a close game, winning 66-3.

BANNED

watching LSU twitter lose their collective s**t was amazing

and its not like you can get rid of Orgeron - he has something like a $12 million buyout clause

The Sooners lose at home to the Cyclones a unranked Cyclones team priceless cry me a river Oklahoma.

The Wolverines losing to the Spartans a unranked Spartans team is embarrassing but not detrimental if they can all games for the rest of their season.