Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

UCLA has fired Jim Mora on his birthday.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    UCLA has fired Jim Mora on his birthday.
    Well, that's messed up. "Hey Jim, you're fired! Happy birthday!"
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

The FCS Playoffs begin this weekend. GO UNI Panthers! VICTORY!

http://www.ncaa.com/interactive-bracket/football/fcs

Arkansas fired Bret Beilema after five seasons.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Well Miami losing makes the CFB playoff committee's job easier, no chance of two ACC teams now as whomever loses the championship will be a 2 loss team each with a loss to an unranked

still a possibility for 2 SEC teams, Bama losing to Auburn and Auburn losing to UGA in the SEC championship means two 1 loss SEC teams(both of them having lost to an Auburn that would have been at least a top 5 team after beating Bama)
    Or Bama winning against Auburn and Losing against UGA in the SEC championship

I think the Committee is hoping/praying Bama makes it easy by just winning both games
    Last edited by Hiromi; 11-24-2017 at 08:39 PM.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

It's so damn funny that Miami fell in a pit losing to a bad Pittsburgh team for their final regular season game. It's unsurprising multiple games they dodged defeat including yellow jackets but finally at the worst time they don't avoid defeat or a loss.

Not a surprise Cornhuskers fired Mike Riley. This was a make or break year, and it was a miserable awful season.

The Tigers lead 26-14 early 4th.

The crimson tide losing to Auburn would be unsurprising.

BANNED

Alabama is not only losing, but being outplayed

hoo boy we got full entertainment scenario for the CFP panel now

LOL! Bama got beat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    hoo boy we got full entertainment scenario for the CFP panel now
    Yeah, I bet they're shaking their heads over that loss. Now, they really have to do some work. Anyone think they're really going to leave Bama out of the playoffs? And if they keep Bama in, who gets left out?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

The Auburn Tigers said after steamrolling the Bulldogs we beat the dog out of them.

The Georgia Bulldogs have great bulletin board material because of that taunting line which is why I can't wait to watch this Hostile rematch.

I'm not surprised the Auburn Tigers defeated the Crimson Tide since it was in Auburn and are a great team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    The Auburn Tigers said after steamrolling the Bulldogs we beat the dog out of them.

The Georgia Bulldogs have great bulletin board material because of that taunting line which is why I can't wait to watch this Hostile rematch.

I'm not surprised the Auburn Tigers defeated the Crimson Tide since it was in Auburn and are a great team.
    It's not much of a piece of bulletin board material when it simply stated the truth.

As for the Bama game, that was utterly disappointing to see how Auburn completely outplayed the Tide.

Oh well, at least my BC Eagles won today.

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    LOL! Bama got beat!!

Yeah, I bet they're shaking their heads over that loss. Now, they really have to do some work. Anyone think they're really going to leave Bama out of the playoffs? And if they keep Bama in, who gets left out?
    SEC championship is going to be huge now, I mean if Auburn wins, do you put them in even though they're two losses(and have beaten two ranked 1 teams this season)? Or one loss Bama who lost to Auburn and didn't go to SEC Championship, If UGA wins as I said earlier you could conceivably wind up with two one loss SEC teams in the playoff(though honestly I think only UGA would go in)

Let's start with sure ins, whoever wins the ACC championship is in and whoever loses is a 2 loss team with an unranked upset and almost certainly not in
    Wisconsin and Oklahoma both have tough conference championships ahead so if they win they're almost certainly in, but if either of them lose they'll be a 2 loss team and likely won't get in AND TCU and/or OSU(both 2 loss teams) likely won't get a large enough bump to get in either
    after that the next 3 teams will likely be UGA, Auburn, and Bama, so my prediction is that if either Wisconsin or Oklahoma loses we'll likely see two SEC teams in the playoff this year, Bama will be a 1 loss team regardless, UGA could potentially be as well and if Auburn wins they'll be by far the strongest two loss team in the rankings
    Last edited by Hiromi; 11-26-2017 at 12:09 AM.

Arizona State fired Todd Graham after six seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    SEC championship is going to be huge now, I mean if Auburn wins, do you put them in even though they're two losses(and have beaten two ranked 1 teams this season)? Or one loss Bama who lost to Auburn and didn't go to SEC Championship, If UGA wins as I said earlier you could conceivably wind up with two one loss SEC teams in the playoff(though honestly I think only UGA would go in)

Let's start with sure ins, whoever wins the ACC championship is in and whoever loses is a 2 loss team with an unranked upset and almost certainly not in
    Wisconsin and Oklahoma both have tough conference championships ahead so if they win they're almost certainly in, but if either of them lose they'll be a 2 loss team and likely won't get in AND TCU and/or OSU(both 2 loss teams) likely won't get a large enough bump to get in either
    after that the next 3 teams will likely be UGA, Auburn, and Bama, so my prediction is that if either Wisconsin or Oklahoma loses we'll likely see two SEC teams in the playoff this year, Bama will be a 1 loss team regardless, UGA could potentially be as well and if Auburn wins they'll be by far the strongest two loss team in the rankings
    Auburn is in unless they lose. Period. Bama is on the outside, looking in and will need help. They'll need either Wisconsin, Oklahoma or Auburn to lose.

Right now, I have the top four like this:
    1. Auburn
    2. Oklahoma
    3. Clemson
    4. Wisconsin