Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Tennessee was set to hire Greg Schiano as their new head coach but have backed out of the deal.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Florida has hired Dan Mullen.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Tennessee was set to hire Greg Schiano as their new head coach but have backed out of the deal.
    nobody wanted him there

NOBODY

when you have state legislature reaching out about it, thats a hint

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Herm ("We Play to win the game")Edwards could be the next Head Coach of Arizona State.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...ils-next-coach

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Scott Frost is the Cornhuskers head coach.

Also Badgers easily scored a td because of a int.
    7-7 late 1st

Oh boy here we go, Ohio State beats Wisconsin by less than a TD, we have a full on two SEC teams in the Playoff scenario

So far Clemson, UGA, and Oklahoma are sure ins for spots 1-3, and I honestly can't see how the committee doesn't gives the fourth spot to Bama, not with OSU's two loses including a 55-24 humiliating loss to Iowa, ESPECIALLY when Bama can bring up OSU's roaring campaign from a scant year ago on making the playoff despite Penn State winning the Big 10, and that would mean a rematch from the National Championship game in the semi final round
    Last edited by Hiromi; 12-02-2017 at 10:24 PM.

And it's official, Bama's number 4, CFP chairman saying the 31 point loss to Iowa was the deciding factor

I cannot WAIT for the sport shows tomorrow

Well, the Big 10 screw up title game has done quite the number on the bowl selection process going down the bracket.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    And it's official, Bama's number 4, CFP chairman saying the 31 point loss to Iowa was the deciding factor

I cannot WAIT for the sport shows tomorrow
    Me too!

And I agree with you about what you said earlier, there is NO way Ohio St. gets in over Bama. They had 2 losses, one by the Hawkeyes that they gave up 55 points to. That's bad. Bama's only loss was to Auburn, who played in the SEC championship game. They made the right decision. And this is coming from a guy who dislikes Bama with a passion.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

LOL!!! Now THE Ohio State University can watch THE playoffs on THE sofa lol
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Hurricanes found the double embarrassment because lost to a bad Panthers team and steamrolled by the Great Clemson Tigers.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

I just finished watching the Ryen Russillo show and it was magnificent. He tore into all the media personnel who were whining yesterday and today about Bama getting in over Ohio St. It was beautiful.

Look, I'm one of the most anti-Bama guys there is, but even I know that they deserved to get in over Ohio St. The four best teams got in and that's how it's supposed to be. Period.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

ROLL FUCKIN TIDE!!!!....even though we're going to die at the hands of Clemson

I could see Bama at least having a chance, especially with a month of rest to get everyone healthy again which hurt them down the stretch

Ohio State on the other hand would have been slaughtered, just like last year

The case against Alabama is that their strength of schedule is extremely weak, still playing nothing teams in November. However, they can massacre a team like no other. It's frustrating as a fan of the sport for a team to be allowed to have that weak strength of schedule.