Default Emma Frost is going to be the TRUE villain of Secret Empire

You know, i have been thinking; and unless the rumor that says that Secret Empire exist only because Perlmutter is pissed off wih Feige for kicking him out of the MCU is true; i dont see that DisMarvel is going to keep the Captain Hydra as it is, and given that Spencer said that this is not going to erased with the cosmic cube, here is my theory:

Given that the adult Cyclops is already dead and cant be blamed for this (besides that he is already worse than Hitler), and a Eliza Sinclair reveal wouldnt make sense at all (unless it's the adult Jean Grey); instead Emma Frost is going to steal the rest of cosmic cube for "EVIL" plan (MUAHAHAHA(TM)), so now Hydra and the Avengers are going team up to save the world from someone who is actually evil and not just a huge "#$%&/#$% like the Captain Hydra. So during the fight the Avengers notice that Steve Rogers may be the leader of Hydra now, but it's not that different from how he used to be, so they forgive him and no one speaks of this ever again.

BANNED

I will be surprised if any X-men will do something important in this event. I think that they will be sidelined.

but we will see.

Emma was just there to keep the X-World involved. Now unless Namor, Black Panther and Emma Frost team up to take down Rogers and rebuild bridges. That could be something in the future.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Emma was just there to keep the X-World involved. Now unless Namor, Black Panther and Emma Frost team up to take down Rogers and rebuild bridges. That could be something in the future.
    Namor gave him a fake piece...Emma insisted that she bring her piece to Steve in the same manner that Namor did...Black Panther was a bit too easy to catch. If they work together that would be awesome.

She won't. They won't let a mutant character be who the plot of a big event hinges on. It'll effectively take the story out of contention should they choose to adapt it into the MCU. In big events that influence the universe mutant character are forced into being side characters whose removal wouldn't effect the overall plot. They have their own events that influence the workings of the X-Verse. Take for example the IvX, that event doesn't factor into the larger universe in any real way. If that event never happened than the comic universe at large wouldn't look that different today.