After my Batman topic went so well, I might as well ask here as well. Spider-Man has been around for a while. So my question is what started your interest in this character? An animated series maybe? suggestion from a friend? a single issue of a comic that you picked up and liked so much you had to keep the ball rolling? What was it that got you into the Web slinger?

As for myself, I'll have to admit that I'm a newcomer to Spidey's universe. To be completely honest with you I was always a Batman fan first and foremost growing up (and will be one till I die!). In fact was a kid in the 90's and the cartoon series back then didn't really pull me in like Batman's did. However, I had a friend who had the same infatuation I've had for Batman, but rather for Spider-Man, so my entry was actually through him. It also helped that I was watching the cartoon series the Spectacular Spider-Man at the time as well (which was equal to Batman the Animated series to me). While I may not be a "true" Spider-Man fan like my buddy or even you guys, I'm still interested in learning what caused your investment into this character.

As for my buddy, it all started with that 1994 Spider-Man animated series. He dislikes the ol' cartoon now (he picks out so many flaws now that he actually invested in the character), but he has to admit that the cartoon was what started his Spidey fascination.

So what was your first Spidey experience? What was it that made you into a Spider-Man fan? Also, if it was a comic, feel free to let us know the number of the issue...

Also, as for a fun bonus question to answer
Have you ever dropped Spider-Man? If so, What brought you back to the ol' Webhead?