Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default IF you could pick 1 character from an alternate reality...

to permanently reside in the present Marvel Universe, who would it be? why'd you pick them?

note: it has to be a character that we've actually seen. but they can be from any marvel book.

mine is Bill Foster from Tom Defalco's Ant-Man Season One book; as Ant-Man.

Tempted to say Spider-Gwen, or Kingpin Matt Murdock from the same universe...

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Peter Parker Ultimate Spider-Man. Without his Yiddish (seems out of place.)

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    Tempted to say Spider-Gwen, or Kingpin Matt Murdock from the same universe...
    wouldn't the first be a waste of a pick? she's already got an ongoing. or did they send her back to her dimension of origin?

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Peter Parker Ultimate Spider-Man. Without his Yiddish (seems out of place.).
    so not written by Bendis

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    wouldn't the first be a waste of a pick? she's already got an ongoing. or did they send her back to her dimension of origin?
    Her solo has always taken place in the alternative dimension, she just jumps over for crossovers really.

Mighty Member

Cowboy Ultron vs Zombies Pym. He was well liked and could provide a decent substitute assuming Marvel is really going to stick with this Pymtron thing. Old could even work as a means of adding more fuel to Pymtron's fire.

so not written by Bendis
    Well, Petey didn't use it THAT much, but when he did, it seemed weird...and I had no idea why. And its no deal breaker for me.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

After they brought Jimmy Hudson back, I've been thinking that it would be interesting if they did the same to Modi Thorson, Thor and Hela's son from the Ultimate Universe. There are some interesting things they could explore from a character with such a unique heritage like that. And since Thor has basically been turned into a title, then why not have a Teen Thor as well? :P Not sure if I would want him to be a villain like he turned out to be in that universe, though.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Cowboy Ultron vs Zombies Pym. He was well liked and could provide a decent substitute assuming Marvel is really going to stick with this Pymtron thing. Old could even work as a means of adding more fuel to Pymtron's fire.
    how strong's his science? I ask because Ultron would most certainly come gunning for him.

hmmm. maybe i'll change my pick to Ultimate Cassie Lang; so Roguestar won't have anything to complain about.

Astonishing Member

The hercules from his mini where he's the last Olympians after zeus takes them all off to a higher plane

Like to see him become a skyfather for a new pantheon

Mighty Member

how strong's his science? I ask because Ultron would most certainly come gunning for him.
    Like 616 Pym he's a natural, but he was kind of just getting into the type of science that fuels the modern Marvel U. Still, he was able to adapt from his crude 19th century knowledge of how things are supposed to work to understanding and constructing advanced comic book machinery in a few days.

There have been some wonderful Thor variants, but it's already a crowded title atm, so I'll keep it simple:

Bring back Banner. Heck we just saw him in generations. That'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    Still, he was able to adapt from his crude 19th century knowledge of how things are supposed to work to understanding and constructing advanced comic book machinery in a few days.
    Advanced comic book machinery ALWAYS wins!