Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

I re-watched one of my favorites, Roger Moore/Bond's The Spy Who Loved Me. I will say it hasn't aged that well cause while it's competent, the threat and main villain is underwhelming(villain wants to create an armaggedon where he would survive it with his people in his base) but it is praised cause there was less of the over-the-top Moore Stuff. There was still too much of the bumbling Moore comedy stuff which I would get rid from the movie. The execution was mainly great including the sets, effects, etc...but there wasn't much effort put into the script.
    Last edited by Da Boat; 09-03-2017 at 02:01 PM.

Arrow: Felicity and her Helix flunkies getting roflstomped by Team Arrow and ARGUS and then they're all imprisoned away from any and all computers.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Mighty Member

James Cameron's Avatar I would have had the scientists on Pandora at the end give him nanintes in his body to filter/help him breathe the air and digest/drink the food/water on Pandora and have Jake still be human and Neytiri would accept him for who he is and would had been a moralistic ending. But no the movie went for that racist segreation ending of him becoming a Na'Vi which i dislike.