Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HunterX View Post
    zatanna young justice
    Damn, I miss that show and that portrayal of Zee. So awesome.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Ugh. I LOOOOOOOVE this look. Definitely one of my favorite Zee costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Justice league by Brian Bolland
    The tpb with this cover was on sale at my LCS for FCBD. I got it for three dollars! Flawless cover.

I still like Janin's leather clad look best for Zee

Last edited by Geralt of Rivia; 05-04-2014 at 09:01 AM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Ugh. I LOOOOOOOVE this look. Definitely one of my favorite Zee costumes.

The tpb with this cover was on sale at my LCS for FCBD. I got it for three dollars! Flawless cover.
    Is that first one her new costume for JL? Because yes, that does look good.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by havok1977 View Post
    I still like Janin's leather clad look best for Zee

That's pretty good. My only real quibble with it is that it's a little too "normal" for Zee imo. I always pictured her as being more flamboyant and theatrical and her costume should reflect that. This costume looks more like something that maybe Black Canary would wear.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    That's pretty good. My only real quibble with it is that it's a little too "normal" for Zee imo. I always pictured her as being more flamboyant and theatrical and her costume should reflect that. This costume looks more like something that maybe Black Canary would wear.

While I love Janin's art, his design for Zatanna also looks a little too normal for me. She looks more like a Hot Topic employee than a superhero IMO.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    While I love Janin's art, his design for Zatanna also looks a little too normal for me. She looks more like a Hot Topic employee than a superhero IMO.
    http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...ey2xq5b86_.jpg

Is this her new costume from JL? Because it does look really good.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Injustice: Gods Among Us - All Zatanna Dialogues

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

She was redesigned for her appearance with the JL in Trinity War... so yes?

It's rather odd really; they made it seem like she was going to be quitting the JLD and joining the JL, only for her to remain a "reserve member" and rejoin the JLD after Forever Evil. I'm actually not sure whether to be happy or disappointed. I wanted her to join the main Justice League because she didn't seem to be getting the attention she deserved in JLD and I thought it'd be interesting to see her interact with the main league, but now she's the leader of the JLD which, although it is great for the attention aspect, is likely to severely limit the possibility of seeing her show up in other books.

Ultimate Member

Agreed. She joined the JL, they made a big deal of it and gave her a new costume. But the when she actually joined, she didn't really do anything important and she's apparently not a member anymore (she doesn't appear on the post-FE roster that DC released awhile back). If they weren't going to do anything interesting with her and she was only going to be there briefly, then it was kind of pointless to have her join anyway. BTW, there's been a noticeable lack of female characters on the JL in the New 52 period. And it appears that not only will more not be joining after FE, but that all of the current ones except for WW will be leaving, which is disappointing.

Yes. I love the new look. It's my favorite costume for Zee ever.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Agreed. She joined the JL, they made a big deal of it and gave her a new costume. But the when she actually joined, she didn't really do anything important and she's apparently not a member anymore (she doesn't appear on the post-FE roster that DC released awhile back). If they weren't going to do anything interesting with her and she was only going to be there briefly, then it was kind of pointless to have her join anyway. BTW, there's been a noticeable lack of female characters on the JL in the New 52 period. And it appears that not only will more not be joining after FE, but that all of the current ones except for WW will be leaving, which is disappointing.

Atomica was revealed as a traitor for the Crime Syndicate so she's off the main League but I haven't heard that Element Woman is leaving. Plus, Geoff seems to like larger rosters for his teams so my guess is that we'll see at least 1 more female added within the next 6 months.

Art by Nebezial

Magick is Everywhere

'Twas a shame that her ongoing was swept away.

She deserves an ongoing.

BANNED

Last edited by Professor Moriarty; 05-05-2014 at 05:27 PM.