Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spectacular Member

Glad to see the Spinners are back, loved them in issue 3. Although the appearance of a dead Spinner makes me wonder if Ben is going back to his cloning ways.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWoman View Post
    Glad to see the Spinners are back, loved them in issue 3. Although the appearance of a dead Spinner makes me wonder if Ben is going back to his cloning ways.
    If he is, then he really hasn't learned his lesson and is gonna need a serious thrashing to set him straight. Still, I'm always there for Ben Reilly slowly reconnecting with his old heroic instincts, and addressing the fallout of Secret Empire from his perspective is definitely going to be interesting. Even if Ben was doing it out of his tortured free will and Captain America had his entire reality and history rewritten by a sentient Cosmic Cube, it does bear mentioning that both of them believed they did what they did to create a better world for the people they loved and cared about, and when they were explicitly rejected for it and called out on the heinousness of their actions, they both lost it and started lashing out, determined to force their visions upon the world if the people they loved most wouldn't accept them. It could also be an opportunity for more philosophical musing on the nature of morality and heroism from Ben's perspective after seeing Steve Rogers reveal himself as the leader of HYDRA's conquest of the United States and perhaps comparing it to his own downfall.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

i'm more curios about who the old spidey villain will be.

ben continuing the clone is an interesting idea- i mean...why should he never do so again? if he rejects the concept of cloning as inherently wrong, then he is rejecting a process that gave himself (and many other marvel characters) life. maybe there is an ethical way to clone? one that doesn't involve killing everybody first of course.
    troo fan or death