Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

btw Logan's reaction to Kittylossus is yet ANOTHER thing straight up cribbed from Whedon's Astonishing. This book hasn't had a single original idea yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    "Peter, call is for you. On phone" ????????????? What is this?
    How this got written and past editorial is pretty telling about how bad everything is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    Sooooooooooo how many of those shirts Rogue has LOL
    Is she a secret alumn of University of Mississippi? Well, still better than whatever cheap diplomas Xavier was giving to his students.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I assume all the people who think books take place at the exact same time are new readers or something.
    Oh no, Marvel is just lucky to get me to spend money on more than one book a month. I'm usually completely oblivious to what's going on in 90% of the Marvel universe unless I get that information in the book I'm reading.

Seeing all these X-Men playing cards is still fun, even with the odd KittyxColossus moment .

I mean, are they back to dating right now? Are they moving back towards a full relationship? That proposal thing was just so weird. I guess this is Arrow season 5 Olicity now.

Is Magma still at the Mansion? You'd think they'd reference that with Dani and Illyana there. I doubt anyone cares about Rahne being with New Tian.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nabu View Post
    A scene involving Magik and Kitty not making out and proclaiming their undying devotion and love to each other is WASTED to me. Seriously, Logan can gtfo and leave the gals to have a girlriends quality time without any bothering presence. Okay Nightcrawler, you can go too. And yes, Dani better have lines in this issue instead of sitting quietly and looking pretty.
    So do all the males have to leave? Like the song goes, it ain't no fun if the homies can't have none!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Seeing all these X-Men playing cards is still fun, even with the odd KittyxColossus moment .

I mean, are they back to dating right now? Are they moving back towards a full relationship? That proposal thing was just so weird. I guess this is Arrow season 5 Olicity now.

Is Magma still at the Mansion? You'd think they'd reference that with Dani and Illyana there. I doubt anyone cares about Rahne being with New Tian.
    But like....has anyone told Rahne about Doug? She was with X-Factor while the New Mutants had their reunion series. Then, Rahne ended up being the deaconess (IIRC) of the chapel while Doug was on Polaris' X-Factor. They never met up which is a crime. And Magma has major PTSD but Kitty has time to bake snacks for the kids.

A scene involving Magik and Kitty not making out and proclaiming their undying devotion and love to each other is WASTED to me. Seriously, Logan can gtfo and leave the gals to have a girlriends quality time without any bothering presence. Okay Nightcrawler, you can go too. And yes, Dani better have lines in this issue instead of sitting quietly and looking pretty.
    Yeah, replace Nightcrawler with Rachel. Replace Karma with Logan. And Magik replaces her brother and Psylocke or Rahne could take her place. Why is Uncle Guggy so obsessed with this trash ship. Take it to the backyard and let Soule kill it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Did Uncanny Avengers officially end or something because I've been waiting for what feels like two months to see the next issue. X-Men Gold puts Rogue in three different places now. I don't mind, just think maybe I missed the memo about when these stories are taking place.
    Next issue is August 30th so it won't spoil Secret Empire.

Is she a secret alumn of University of Mississippi? Well, still better than whatever cheap diplomas Xavier was giving to his students.
    LMAO all i can say is

DEAD!

As always, I agree with all the comments re: the Kitty/her 1st Peter situation. At least Illyana seems to be as uncomfortable with the situation as the readers are.
    Back to Omega Red... Now he stabs his victims and sucks out their life forces as a means to stave off dying again. That's actually quite cool. Disturbing but cool. I wonder if his goal is to impale and drain Magik as a means of permanent resurrection. I'd love to watch him try.

"Nyet. Nyet... Nyet..."
    "Da."

I had a minor giggle.

Anyone know what this arc's title means? I've tried the internet but it has come up dry for En'kane.
    Last edited by nx01a; 08-18-2017 at 11:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Did Uncanny Avengers officially end or something because I've been waiting for what feels like two months to see the next issue. X-Men Gold puts Rogue in three different places now. I don't mind, just think maybe I missed the memo about when these stories are taking place.
    Uncanny Avengers will have at least 32 issues - we will have issue 28 in October(first issue of Legacy and beginning of new trade). Maybe more
    They are postponed a little because of Secret Empire. Next issue is after SE. Event is longer because they added one more issue.

Rogue visited X-men base for little party. That's nice. She was earlier in Gold. One panel. This time she will have 3 or something.:P

Logan is in more books (Old Man Loga, Gold, Astonishing, Weapon X, Deadpool and Deadpool vs Wolverine ... more if You will count his appereances in other books.

BANNED

Wait, now that I think about it, Rogue and Logan were flying together in the first issue of Astonishing X-Men. That probably takes place right after they leave this party. Ok! I got it.

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I'm starting to enjoy the art teases thread more than actual issue preview threads or review threads lol... at least with art teases we can imagine a bunch of cool stuff happening
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

Yeah, Blindfold sounds a bit off.

I love Rogue's comfy M sweaters but I really hope Moonstar and them get some lines.

Also, remember when student deaths meant something? Two student deaths under Kitty's leadership and not even a heartwarming speech or quick funeral panel to put a bow on it. Kitty is cold, man.
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by True Believer Tony View Post
    Yeah, Blindfold sounds a bit off.

I love Rogue's comfy M sweaters but I really hope Moonstar and them get some lines.

Also, remember when student deaths meant something? Two student deaths under Kitty's leadership and not even a heartwarming speech or quick funeral panel to put a bow on it. Kitty is cold, man.
    I think we're seeing the beginning of her heel turn. Fall back Cyclops, Kitty's got this!

Reading the comments posted on here is the best thing about this book
    GrindrStone(D)