Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

They need to remove Storm's name from this book. She clearly does not factor or matter in this book, and despite what that man keeps saying, she is there for a quota. They should have just let her go in the Prime story.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenFoxMonster View Post
    They need to remove Storm's name from this book. She clearly does not factor or matter in this book, and despite what that man keeps saying, she is there for a quota. They should have just let her go in the Prime story.
    We should've gotten another Storm & Magik maxi-series since it's clear Guggenheim was scared of getting called out for his lily white team.

BANNED

I think this book should've just been called Marc Guggenheim Presents, since the only thing he cares about is his childhood obsession with a fictional character and self-inserting himself as her love interest.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Omega Red is back. How long has he been dead?
    Since Wolverine: Origins # 39. Sooo 2009. Logan stabbed him in the chest with the muramasa sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Yeah, replace Nightcrawler with Rachel. Replace Karma with Logan. And Magik replaces her brother and Psylocke or Rahne could take her place.
    And watch it get cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    We should've gotten another Storm & Magik maxi-series since it's clear Guggenheim was scared of getting called out for his lily white team.
    Seems like he doesn't care now with this preview. This all white get together. Let me go read Black Panther and hope she pops up in that.

Quote Originally Posted by PlotDevice View Post
    Since Wolverine: Origins # 39. Sooo 2009. Logan stabbed him in the chest with the muramasa sword.
    And watch it get cancelled.
    If I said replace Nightcrawler with Rachel, wouldn't I obviously be talking about this one scene in particular and not team composition since they are both members????? Looks like you didn't think this out too well. Aw.

Seems like he doesn't care now with this preview. This all white get together. Let me go read Black Panther and hope she pops up in that.
    Storm's getting some good scenes in BP. And Dani isn't white but the team comp is all white considering Storm didn't even appear last issue.

It seems like nobody aside from Kitty is actually a factor in this book, except when it comes to praising her of course.

Astonishing Member

It's kinda funny how Storm fans gotta scavenge for good Storm showings outside her own franchise lol.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    It's kinda funny how Storm fans gotta scavenge for good Storm showings outside her own franchise lol.
    Not just Storm fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    It seems like nobody aside from Kitty is actually a factor in this book, except when it comes to praising her of course.
    I agree with that to an extent, but even Rachel and Nightcrawler are getting a subplot out of this book. Old Man Logan comes in to be like Wolverine every once in a while. The only thing memorable Storm has done was pull out an Xse badge in issue 4 where everyone here had thought she gone crazy for pulling out a badge from a defunct group. Since then she has gone from kissing Gambit to be random power shot to not even being in the mansion anymore and only be referenced by other people. It just clear to me that she matters the least of any of these characters in this book and he clearly does not want to write Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    It is really disappointing, honestly. I wouldn't be half as mad at this book if it was actual ensemble book like it should be.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    who is the blonde?

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Wait, now that I think about it, Rogue and Logan were flying together in the first issue of Astonishing X-Men. That probably takes place right after they leave this party. Ok! I got it.
    I can't tell if you're being serious or joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is Magma still at the Mansion? You'd think they'd reference that with Dani and Illyana there. I doubt anyone cares about Rahne being with New Tian.
    Wait, when was Magma at the mansion?

So tired of Dani only appearing in cameos. It's past time she got some time in the spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    who is the blonde?
    The dead one or the one with the X-Men? The dead one is nobody, the one with the X-Men is Illyana.