Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StephenFoxMonster View Post
    Seems like he doesn't care now with this preview. This all white get together. Let me go read Black Panther and hope she pops up in that.
    she has done more than pop up there? check out bp&c all issues as well as the current bp book. everything you would want in storm is there.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I can't tell if you're being serious or joking.
    It all depends on how you'll judge me.

I agree with that to an extent, but even Rachel and Nightcrawler are getting a subplot out of this book. Old Man Logan comes in to be like Wolverine every once in a while. The only thing memorable Storm has done was pull out an Xse badge in issue 4 where everyone here had thought she gone crazy for pulling out a badge from a defunct group. Since then she has gone from kissing Gambit to be random power shot to not even being in the mansion anymore and only be referenced by other people. It just clear to me that she matters the least of any of these characters in this book and he clearly does not want to write Storm.
    OML should be an exception though since he's pretty much everywhere, him being just wallpaper material here is not as bad since at least he appears on a million other books.

But I agree with you though, only problem here is that if Storm were to be "used" more, it would probably be to make Kitty shine while making her look like an incompetent hag, kind of like what they're probably going to do to Rachel based on the preview, with her getting owned by Omega Red and Kitty showing to save her, so I don't know if that would be better just to have a little bit of screen time.

IMO the problem with Gold is that it doesn't feel like like a real team book, even though I'm not a Storm fan I can understand her fans concerns, she's a big name that certainly deserves more than just an occasional cameo.
    Last edited by Fantasy Free Me; 08-18-2017 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    OML should be an exception though since he's pretty much everywhere, him being just wallpaper material here is not as bad since at least he appears on a million other books.

But I agree with you though, only problem here is that if Storm were to be "used" more, it would probably be to make Kitty shine while making her look like an incompetent hag, kind of like what they're probably going to do to Rachel based on the preview, with her getting owned by Omega Red and Kitty showing to save her, so I don't know if that would be better just to have a little bit of screen time.

IMO the problem with Gold is that it doesn't feel like like a real team book, even though I'm not a Storm fan I can understand her fans concerns, she's a big name that certainly deserves more than just an occasional cameo.
    when did Rachel get owned by omega red? what happened in the preview to suggest that

Incredible Member StephenFoxMonster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she has done more than pop up there? check out bp&c all issues as well as the current bp book. everything you would want in storm is there.
    Thank you very much. Let me get on that book and I'll give this book a gaze or two since I'm a compleX believer.

BANNED

I feel like Dani is just silently judging everyone, like what is she supposed to say to these clowns?

Thank you very much. Let me get on that book and I'll give this book a gaze or two since I'm a compleX believer.
    you're very welcome. I wish I would have been in contact with you sooner about this title. gunnenheim wrote her once before gold and did a horrendous job with her. she was used more then possibly because she was the team leader but based upon that I knew she was going to be treated poorly in this book. u coulda save a load of money lol. but at any rate what's done is done. let me know how u like those books. Coates shows her a lot of love in bp&c. I think u will really enjoy it.

Dancing in the Shadows Indigo_Lady's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post

I was so exited when I saw the roster for this book, but Guggenheim's fixation on Kitty and his treatment of Kurt and Storm has left me really cold. Both of these characters deserve a better writer.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo_Lady View Post
    I was so exited when I saw the roster for this book, but Guggenheim's fixation on Kitty and his treatment of Kurt and Storm has left me really cold. Both of these characters deserve a better writer.
    Kitty deserves a better writer too. At least Nightcrawler and Storm will get a new chance with the next writer. Kitty will be limbo'd for years after having her character assassinated.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I feel like Dani is just silently judging everyone, like what is she supposed to say to these clowns?

Prolly saw Illyana's reaction to Kitty and Colossus and thought:

"That's tea."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    when did Rachel get owned by omega red? what happened in the preview to suggest that
    Previews show Omega beating Rachel and OML with his tentacles at the same time. Then Kitty rolls/phases in, grabs a machine gun and starts kicking butt Rambo style lol.

BANNED

New headcanon: Magik is dressed up because she's going to make a move on Moonstar.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Wait, when was Magma at the mansion?
    After being brainwashed by Mesmero to be a part of the new Brotherhood she went back to being at the mansion, but I don't think she has been seen since.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Previews show Omega beating Rachel and OML with his tentacles at the same time. Then Kitty rolls/phases in, grabs a machine gun and starts kicking butt Rambo style lol.
    Yeah the panels are so over the top you'd think it was a fan parody
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post
    Yeah the panels are so over the top you'd think it was a fan parody
    Replace Rachel, Logan, and Kitty with Black Canary, Green Arrow, and Felicity Smoak and I'd almost think this was an Arrow comic.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey