Two of my favorite things about the 1980s were Secret Wars and West Coast Avengers. Visually, I've always thought Greer Grant/Tigra would be a tremendous character to bring to the screen. As for Monica Rambeau, I remember thinking she was such a powerhouse that it would be genuinely difficult to write her if trying to contain her to planet Earth. She's another one I want to see brought to MCU following Infinity War. There was a run in which the Avengers invaded Olympus (remember that?), and there was an incredible battle between Thor (who was denied death by Hela) and Zeus. Thor was refusing to stay down at the punishment of Zeus's direct attacks and raw, seemingly infinite, power. Monica showed her character, loyalty, and Category 5 power when she came to Thor's aid and hit Zeus with the power of an atomic blast and....well, why give the whole thing away, right? What a story! Anyway, for you Monica and Tigra lovers out there, this is for you. This is pure respect for these two Marvel Ladies. Enjoy and crank the volume