Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Those are not connections.

Jessica's sister, and the guy who works for her, and got a close encounter with Elektra.
    Luke's love interest, who has run into the Hand before.
    Danny's love interest, who has run into the Hand before.
    A journalist who has run into the Hand before.
    These two lawyers who barely know their clients and have zero known connections to the Hand.
    Just occured to me matt friends were put in protection before matt and group were attacked and found by police. Yea nevermind it makes less sense now. Everyone should b thinking Something is fishy with matt. Though Misty tell him she knows hes more involved then hes admitting. So i dont think it went unnoticed

BANNED

I think they're going to pull the trigger on outing his secret identity in Season 3 anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I think they're going to pull the trigger on outing his secret identity in Season 3 anyway.
    It would seem that way with the story it appear they are taking inspiration from.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    @Pinsir
    Not gonna qoute you cause all the spoilers but in regard to the them puncturing what ever air they had left. Did you watch the entire last episode? We know there is a season 3 and thats why they dont try to trick the audience with the way the show ends. Its just the charatcers in the story dealing with what they think happened. The audience is clearly told the truth in the last minute
    They still tried to trick us during the final moments of the series though, they played a montage of everyone moping around and what his martyrdom meant to each of them, meanwhile at the forefront of my mind I was like, "HE IS NOT DEAD." I can't really feel for any of these characters when I knew they were going to be reunited.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Pinsir - this is a thread for episodes 1 - 4 of the series, so you might want to delete or hide a bunch of what you posted there....
    I assumed that this became a general spoiler thread, especially when after I watched the fourth episode I made a post and then somebody else said, "No, actually in episode 7 this happens."
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    They still tried to trick us during the final moments of the series though, they played a montage of everyone moping around and what his martyrdom meant to each of them, meanwhile at the forefront of my mind I was like, "HE IS NOT DEAD." I can't really feel for any of these characters when I knew they were going to be reunited.

I assumed that this became a general spoiler thread, especially when after I watched the fourth episode I made a post and then somebody else said, "No, actually in episode 7 this happens."
    They should make it a general spoiler thread now.

Your a big fan of BvS right?( if im misremembering i apologize). That movie kills superman with the same problem. The point is to see how charatcers react to it. Doesnt matter if you know he'll be back. Charatcers dont and they have to cope with that. When everyone comes back in but he doesnt and his two friends are sitting there waiting... That got me, despite knowing they will be whole again eventually.

Sorry for being vague dont want to use Spoiler tags and assume you know what im reffering to.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    It'd probably be a good idea to go back to the post and delete the spoilers anyway.