View Poll Results: Should CBR Bring Back X-Positions?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

62 91.18%
  • Nope

6 8.82%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Marvel doesn't own CBR
    X-positions only work if CBR holds the interviews with Marvel. If marvel doesn't care about the X-men, regardless of what CBR wants, they won't agree to it.

From time to time we had some interesting questions and answers that made it worth but in general the writers and the CBR avoided the best questions.

Well I enjoyed this interaction between fans and writers after all.

The new CBR owners are horrible. There used to be so many exciting features. Now all they do is spam people with "15 reasons xxx sucks"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    That? Yeah, Bunn deciding to leave had nothing to do with the X-Position interviews. There was a general discussion about the lack of diversity in XMB going on, someone said Bunn's lack of diversity was consistent across his work, and Bunn stepped in with this:

Shockingly, things went downhill from there.
    He was also accused of being a racist because he comes from the South.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

I said no, because they seldom asked the questions I was actually interested in and then they gave non-answers to even the safest, most boring questions. What's the point if it can't be done in a more provocative/interesting way.

They should bring interviews back period. The site is dominated by poorly written lists and news about things that barely have anything to do with comics.

Even though there are new bosses at CBR, maybe emailing them could work or something? IDK I loved it when CBR was really connected to the CBR Community, both metaphorically and in actuality. I doubt Marvel would reject their interviews?

And while mostly filler questions were answered, it still made me feel like the authors weren't celebs who didnt care to analyze reader questions. It still made a solid connection.