Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well you are using copyrighted materials, and WB needs to squeeze every dollar out of their flops as possible

That said, the Doomsday thing is definitely travel speed. Spinning/Grappling doesn't seem like reaction speed either. Thor has "struggled" against a Sentry carrying him at multiples of light-speed, and that's not reaction speed for Thor, for example. I could be wrong, however.
    I'll second that. For MoS speed, you want to look at Zod and Clark chasing each other through the city at high speeds making sharp turns. Faora's speed shouldn't be undersold either. Yes, she stopped to punch people, but she's doing that on a dime, and she's only really doing that so they can see her. She's playing with her food. She could splatter people by just charging straight through them if. She was serious, no need to lift a finger for a punch.

Arbiter, you should look at what other people post in terms of copy right claims for movie clips. It might be something as simple as a tag to add in the description to avoid your stuff being taken down.

Yeah, I'm working on it currently. "Fair use" criticism etc is the way to go.

The slomo city chase I posted is insane imo. Not jla level, but certainly not turtle either. The dudes are really moving in that scene
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Omg, I'm a dummy. I have my videos monetized as well. Oops... they are mad at me making add revenue off their product.

Lol, not like I've ever made a damn penny :P

Anyways, I've fixed BOTH issues now
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    They were critically panned. They still made boatloads of money.
    Pretty sure Justice League is still on track to lose money. Think the estimate is still at $100 million, but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I'll second that. For MoS speed, you want to look at Zod and Clark chasing each other through the city at high speeds making sharp turns. Faora's speed shouldn't be undersold either. Yes, she stopped to punch people, but she's doing that on a dime, and she's only really doing that so they can see her. She's playing with her food. She could splatter people by just charging straight through them if. She was serious, no need to lift a finger for a punch.
    I'll be honest, observed in a vacuum, the MoS feats aren't really evidence of notable reaction speed. Travel speed ? You bet your ass. When you look at it after seeing Justice League you can make a case, however. I don't think the leeway should be extended to DCU Kryptonians, though. They all seemed to peak in different areas, at different times, with Zod being the closest to DCU Superman.

Arbiter, you should look at what other people post in terms of copy right claims for movie clips. It might be something as simple as a tag to add in the description to avoid your stuff being taken down.
    Fair use seems your best bet.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I prefer to look at DCEU Kryptinians separately personally. Different levels of Earth exposure and different levels if self control. Zod being nearly supes level yeah
    - big_adventure

Oh, Nik. You know I can't quit you. ;P

Batman in general is not for everyone. And the Bale bat voice was horrible.

.....also there is some definite tension building in this thread >_>
    - big_adventure

Thread closed for review until further notice.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.