Quote Originally Posted by TitanMax View Post
Ok now you're making stuff up. Winter Soldier is nothing like the X-Men movies.
And the characters who make the stories you mean Logan, Xavier and Magneto right? Because no one else does anything.

Yeah the MCU has seriously hurt the comic book genre, which us why the movies consistently get critical acclaim, perform well at the box office and now studios are scrambling around to copy it.
Oh please Winter solider is like an xmen movie only weaker. but it is the best of the marvel bunch.

at least Logan, Magneto, Xavier are 10 dimensional characters.

critical acclaimed from biased critics that tells you how much iron man 3 is good? critical acclaim that tells you dr strange , iron man1 and homecoming are better origin movies than batman begins?

box office sponsored by the transformers disney kiddy demography is a good reason?

you have got to be kidding me right now.

marvel has hurt comic the genre. do you know how many film makers hate the mcu movies and now have a poor reception of comic books movies just because of mcu?

You have got to be kidding me right now, see this is a pattern here. many mcu fans use the same talking point but not even them can deeply explain what makes mcu movies great.

tell me, how is homecoming better than spiderman 1 (2002)? tell me exactly.

xmen movies are the only movies currently keeping the comic book genre look like high art right now.