Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mild-mannered journalist

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I had a crazy thought when I was reading that...

What if they can't save the 31st Century and remain in the present..?

Or the only way to save the 31st Century is to never go back and remain exiled in the past (our present)..?
    Which would make them just like every other team. No, thanks. Last time that was fun was the Karate Kid series in the 1970s, for about five minutes.

Awesome, good to hear about the return of the LOSH.

I'll be getting JLU, JLD and Swamp Thing Annuals and will probably end up reading Injustice in trade.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shinomune View Post
    ???. The annuals aren't related to other annuals. U only needs to read the issues of JL United and then its annual
    Yeah, but I pretty much dropped DC early on in the Nu52. I have no idea what motivates this Swamp Thing or this Harley Quinn or what the heck is wrong with Wonder Woman.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Warhornet View Post
    I trust Lemire after Star Trek LSH crossover. My question is if it is after the final issue how did Mon-El get his limbs back and when did Phantom Girl get vack.
    Like you, I trust Lemire to do the LSH credit. Not so confident of DC Editorial, but hey, let's see.

By the way, I think it was Chris Roberson who wrote the very enjoyable Star Trek/LSH x-over.
    Last edited by Drumanespic; 07-12-2014 at 02:23 PM. Reason: typo

Will definitely be disappointed if this doesn't lead into a massive retooling, or better yet a straight relaunch. Yes, I know its reputation for multiple reboots, but they never get it right. It needs to start from the beginning again.

Spectacular Member

I keep looking for something to get me back into DC. Maybe this will do it. I love the Legion.

this makes me happy. the Legion has been gone for too long.

I was just about to drop this title but I may stick around now. Or just pick up the Annual. I hope it's a new take on the Legion so that all the deaths at the end of Levitz run will be retconed. Basically just erase Levitz last run entirely. Happy their using Gary Frank's character designs. I know a lot of people hated it but I love Saturn Girl with the short hair.

We never found out what happened to The Legion Lost. They're probably still trapped in the present. Hopefully my favorite Legionnaire Timber Wolf shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Will definitely be disappointed if this doesn't lead into a massive retooling, or better yet a straight relaunch. Yes, I know its reputation for multiple reboots, but they never get it right. It needs to start from the beginning again.
    My thoughts exactly. At this point, the only people you run the risk of offending are hard core fans. The Legion needs a complete reboot to attract new readers and to dump all of the baggage of prior history. I'm an old school Legion fan from way back too but they need a complete revamp. Not new origins or anything. Just start as though its all new and go from there.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I know Dawnstar and Wildfire are on the covers for the Futures End issues of the Justice League books. One was on Justice League and the other was on Justice League United.

They need to use this story as a way to get the Lost team back to the future were they belong before they become cannon fodder in some lame event book which is probably what will happen if they are left unused in the present day too long. They might not kill Wildfire, Dawnstar, or Timber Wolf but Tellus, Gates, Tyroc, and Chameleon Girl are just the kind of characters that they like to kill off when they need a body count in some story.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    We never found out what happened to The Legion Lost. They're probably still trapped in the present. Hopefully my favorite Legionnaire Timber Wolf shows up.
    They're probably all working at Starbucks or something, trying to keep a low profile until the stink of their series blows over...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Dc seems to want to continue to use Legion Lost in the 21st century. It looks like all of the 31st century Legion will soon be stuck in the 21st century (maybe permanently ?). Maybe there are tons of job openings at Starbucks for refugees from the 31st century.
    Last edited by colonyofcells; 07-12-2014 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    Dc seems to want to continue to use Legion Lost in the 21st century. It looks like all of the 31st century Legion will soon be stuck in the 21st century (maybe permanently ?). Maybe there are tons of job openings at Starbucks for refugees from the 31st century.
    I find it kind of odd that no one in the 21st century has Cosmic Boy power set AFAIK.

Braal probably exists in the 21st century. There are many earthlings with magnetic powers : outburst, magenta, aura, lodestone, magno, vykin, dr polaris, etc. There are also some with the powers of both Lightning Lad and Cosmic Boy like Static, Jet, Triumph, Coldcast, livewire leslie willis, etc.

If the Legion gets stuck in the 21st century it'll probably play out like it did the late 80's. Just a rehash of an old concept.