New month, new forum, new thread....

Please join in and say what you've read recently. (not just this month - that's just to avoid having one really really long thread).

Justice League Dark v1: In the Dark - Fun, but far from vintage Milligan. Lovely art though.

Fatale v2: The Devil's Business - I'm still enjoying this, but I'm not sure this basic formula could go on for too long without getting repetitive. Hopefully Brubaker has an ending in mind.

The Boys v9: The Big Ride - Very exposition heavy volume this one. Having read the volumes over the several years it's been coming out I probably missed the context of a lot of the exposition and so wasn't completely grabbed. There's still good stuff here and one of the artists (there's no breakdown of who did what - but I'm pretty sure it wasn't John McCrea) did a really good job. (though I do like John McCrea too).

The Boys v10: Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker - Billy Butcher's back story. I enjoyed this volume a lot more - and it had Darick Robertson back on the art!

Daredevil (Brubaker) v6: Lady Bullseye and v7: Return of the King - Good stuff and a mostly satisfying conclusion. Between Miller, Bendis and now Milligan it seems to be the done thing now for a writer leaving the book to set up a new status quo and then leave the following writer to clean up the mess. I like that. I hope it continues.

The Walking Dead v16: A Larger World and v17: Something to Fear - Oh, boy. Now I really need the next volume now. That final panel of volume 17 was great!

Hitman v1, Hitman v2: 10,000 Bullets, Hitman v3: Local Heroes - Good stuff so far. Ennis really rips into poor Kyle Ranor though. I wish they'd included the issues of The Demon that had Hitman - especially as volume 4 (which I'm reading at the moment) follows on from that story.