View Poll Results: Should Johnny be bisexual?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

63 31.34%
  • No

122 60.70%
  • Maybe

16 7.96%
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I just assumed that Daken forced him to feel a certain way. isn't that how his pheromones work? otherwise, it didn't make any sense for the Fantastic Four to let him in the house and be so sympathetic to him.
    I thought that too. But I was thinking that becauce of what was going on with him and Bulleye durring the Dark Avengers stint.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Such a move is not necessary and would be dishonoring the original creators of the character.
    That hasn't stopped Marvel before....

I also don't think it's 'dishonoring' anyone.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

They should make everyone queer.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    I thought that too. But I was thinking that becauce of what was going on with him and Bulleye durring the Dark Avengers stint.
    just because he took advantage of bullseye doesn't mean his feelings for johnny weren't genuine and vice versa.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    There are some characters I'd be opposed to being revealed as non-heterosexual. Doesn't mean I'm against a wide variety of sexual orientations in my comic characters, it just means that for these particular characters it doesn't work for me.
    I agree. Pulling up some random panel like Lieu did doesn't mean anything when taken out of context. And no, Johnny doesn't have the hots for his sister.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I agree. Pulling up some random panel like Lieu did doesn't mean anything when taken out of context. And no, Johnny doesn't have the hots for his sister.
    He should. Incest is making a comeback these days.

I would think it would be great if Johnny came out as bi/gay - much like Bobby there is clear evidence for it to work without it being forced - especially if the writers intended it.
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

Niffleheim

I don't mind Marvel gimmicks giving supporting characters relevance. I haven't seen many succeed but if they do it they should make the story count

Namor FINALLY having a Storm being in to him, lol! the drama of Johnny inviting him to a family dinner. Johnny singing that he wants to live under the sea lmao!
    Last edited by Tofali; 08-22-2017 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    just because he took advantage of bullseye doesn't mean his feelings for johnny weren't genuine and vice versa.
    Only when dissusing comic characters would this sentence ever fly.
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 08-23-2017 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    I don't mind Marvel gimmicks giving supporting characters relevance. I haven't seem many succeed but if they do it they make the story count

Namor FINALLY having a Storm being in to him, lol! the drama of Johnny inviting him to a family dinner. Johnny singing that he wants to live under the sea lmao!
    Ok now that would be a hilarious plot twist

Eh. Johnny acts the same way he did for Daken even when he wasn't around, so I doubt it was pheromones. When Dak was faking his death, Johnny dealt with his loss hard.

http://traincat.tumblr.com/post/1302...t-reed-and-sue

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    hmmm. i disagree. Daken was introduced as a manipulative sociopath. we saw him use his powers on other people. in ever case, they made a point of the fact that they were just toys to him. he uses his powers for mischief and advantage. seducing Johnny was in his own self interest. so the assumption should be that it was a one-sided relationship; until proven otherwise. he probably found Johnny physically attractive. but we never saw Johnny's thought balloons; confirming that he found Daken attractive. his feelings being genuine would be bad for Johnny. because Daken is a really bad person.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    They should make everyone queer.
    And when everyone is queer *cackles evily* no one will be!

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Eh. Johnny acts the same way he did for Daken even when he wasn't around, so I doubt it was pheromones. When Dak was faking his death, Johnny dealt with his loss hard.
    that just makes what Daken did even crueler, imo. the pheromones created an emotional connection. that's just an artificial form of what happens when regular people fall for someone. you seem to be thinking of it as if it were the Ringmaster's hat. it might not wear off as quickly.

Incredible Member Marvel Forever's Avatar

I wonder if Fox has the ability to change Johnny's sexual identity in a new FF film? I doubt that they have the legal right to do so, unless Marvel indicated such first in the comics.