Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I think current X-Force and Spurrier’s run are actually good templates for what a Cable led “mutant CIA” spy agency might look like. Spurrier’s run got a terrible rap because the art was so inconsistent and downright awful in spots, but it was a really good read IMO.

And of course this is highly interesting...

https://www.cbr.com/x-men-x-force-ca...e-of-x-clones/

Really makes me wonder what they have planned for OG Cable now that he’s back.
    Spurrier walked so Percy could run. Loved his X-Force, wish he got Molina for the entirety of it instead of the awful stuff we got.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsmack View Post
    Nightcrawler to the Avengers or the Fantastic Four. He's often just a background character nowadays. He gets very little to do and as a consequence, there's very little character-building opportunities.

As one of the Avengers, Kurt would get along really well with some of the other jovial personalities like Thor, Falcon, and Bucky. He lends himself to covert missions, so his dynamic with the Black Widow and Hawkeye could be fascinating. There could be some romantic tension with Wanda.

If the Thing were ever to take a break from the team, I think a creative team could substitute Nightcrawler in his place in the Fantastic Four. Maybe swap out the Human Torch for She Hulk to keep the brawn? The Invisible Woman, Nightcrawler, She Hulk, and Mr. Fantastic would be a strange brew. Kurt's ties to the Shi'ar, and a run in with Gladiator and the Imperial Guard, could offer some possibilities.
    I was going to say this as well. He's such a friendly character, I would love to see his dynamic with some of the Avengers. I feel like he and Thor (and the Warriors Three) would bond over tales of swashbuckling adventures.

I would also like to see Gambit with a street-level team like the Defenders
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Spurrier walked so Percy could run. Loved his X-Force, wish he got Molina for the entirety of it instead of the awful stuff we got.
    Couldn’t agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    I was going to say this as well. He's such a friendly character, I would love to see his dynamic with some of the Avengers. I feel like he and Thor (and the Warriors Three) would bond over tales of swashbuckling adventures.

I would also like to see Gambit with a street-level team like the Defenders
    I think Gambit would fit better on Secret Avengers with a lot of spy things, undercover, thievery, double agents etc.
    Remy just must be on X-Force because he fits like a glove such team. It is a shame that he never was a part of X-Force team.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I think Gambit would fit better on Secret Avengers with a lot of spy things, undercover, thievery, double agents etc.
    Remy just must be on X-Force because he fits like a glove such team. It is a shame that he never was a part of X-Force team.
    He would fit there, but that's not necessarily something I would want to read. I'd rather see him teaming up with Luke Cage and Daredevil than Iron Patriot and Cap, but I guess it depends on the roster.

I agree about X-Force though. It's lame he hasn't been on that team yet
    Make Good Art

This X-Force roster, minus Archangel and plus Gambit, would be the most 90s team ever...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    He'd probably be a good fit for Gambit, but I wonder how the hell would he fit Knull in his story. Maybe we'd find out Gambit's mom was from a symbiote cult or something.

This X-Force roster, minus Archangel and plus Gambit, would be the most 90s team ever...

Would buy multiples copies of such book.

Since we're talking about X-Force, how would you guys feel if Monet or Magneto joined the team ? I suppose we did get that in Bunn's UXM, which was an X-force book in spirit if not in name.

I feel like both would fit so well in an X-force team that I'm surprised they've never been a part of it

monet is a definite yes. I'd be down with Magneto getting an x-force stint it just wouldn't make much sense in the current status quo

Quote Originally Posted by Fall-From-Grace View Post
    Since we're talking about X-Force, how would you guys feel if Monet or Magneto joined the team ? I suppose we did get that in Bunn's UXM, which was an X-force book in spirit if not in name.

I feel like both would fit so well in an X-force team that I'm surprised they've never been a part of it
    Percy's team is already huge. They don't need more characters.

As for new version if Jean can be on X-Force then any character can be on X-Force.

Yeah, I wouldn’t really care for Monet or Magneto on the current X-Force team. If I was going to add someone, it would be the real OG Cable. But as it stands it’s a pretty cool team and already quite large, so might just leave it be.

Fantastic Member

Monet, Archangel, Dani and Magik on the Avengers
    Last edited by HipHopAvenger; 04-13-2020 at 12:30 PM.

Add X23 and I would read this.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Astonishing Member

Rember when liu pitch a team that was x23, elektra,black widow, mystique, and one other character I cant think of at the moment. I'd like that to happen