Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Editing other people's posts is against the rules, you know.
    Is it?

If it is, I'm honestly unaware of it, and I'm not seeing it in the rules as I look at them now.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Is it?

If it is, I'm honestly unaware of it, and I'm not seeing it in the rules as I look at them now.
    I've seen the mods call it out once or twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    I've seen the mods call it out once or twice.
    Well... oops, then.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Lee Weeks drawing Batman (or anything) is always a treat!
    Last edited by Pohzee; 08-21-2017 at 07:42 PM.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    I was just thinking like is it really too much Harley OR she is just in like 2 titles but her covers are very colorful? Makes it seems like she is in more than she's in? But then again, it seems like Nightwing is going to be in a lot too.
    HARLEY QUINN #31 & #32
    HARLEY QUINN: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR SPECIAL EDITION #1
    HARLEY & IVY MEET BETTY & VERONICA #2
    SUICIDE SQUAD #29 & #30
    RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #16
    GOTHAM CITY GARAGE #3
    BATGIRL AND THE BIRDS OF PREY #16
    INJUSTICE: GROUND ZERO VOL. 1 TP
    SCOOBY-DOO TEAM-UP VOL. 4 TP

Like I said, too much Harley.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post
    HARLEY QUINN #31 & #32
    SUICIDE SQUAD #29 & #30
    GOTHAM CITY GARAGE #3

Also, she's in the current storyline of New Super-Man (unfortunately) so she may still be popping up there despite not being in the November solicit.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    In a way, I'm glad she and Dick broke up. She was too good for him.
    Everybody has his own opinion. To me, Shawn is the worst character in Dick's books since Nu52 started. Hope this is her last appearance, I'm very tired of her.

Not sure what to think about the Runoffs involvement, though it works with Raptor's personal vipe and Blockbuster is more secured in his role as longstanding villain if he worked with Dick. Didn't expect to see Dick in Gotham Garage but I'm glad cause I thought as the original boy wonder with a bike he deserves to be there.
    Still not sure what to think about the elseworld...

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

To me evil Clayface is better (especially after reading Batman Arkham Clayface) and speaking of the Arkham trades, I love those collections of different eras by villain but Joker's Daughter???

Thank you, DC for more Sean Murphy and John Paul Leon!
    Last edited by batnbreakfast; 08-21-2017 at 11:19 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by L.H. View Post
    Everybody has his own opinion. To me, Shawn is the worst character in Dick's books since Nu52 started.
    1. Not a "his".
    2. I stopped reading after Damian's guest arc, but Shawn really is my favorite love interest Dick has ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowsgirl View Post
    HARLEY QUINN #31 & #32
    SUICIDE SQUAD #29 & #30
    GOTHAM CITY GARAGE #3

Popular characters get more love and more screentime.

Nightwing's new book looks good and Raptor in his main. Nice.

When is everyone gonna get the memo that Biz is good now? I see the Supersons are targeting him does that mean the lil' supers get to tangle the Outlaws? I really hope so Jason and Damian rarely get to interact and lets face it those two teams are the best in DC right now so I would like a cross.

the Batman who laughs in JL and Bane conquest. Also looking good

Batman Beyond has been very good recently but this solicit doesn't give me much shame about Terry no longer being Bruce's kid though. More people should be reading BB.

Batman and the Signal well I hope this book surprises. It sounds good enough but not sure about the writer and from his questions on social media the guy doesn't seem to read Duke or the Batman books which has me worried but could also turn out to be a positive.

Superson and RHATO looking good as always.

King should really should marry those two and cut it out with the romance already this isn't Mills and Boon it's getting tedious for a payoff that won't have any lasting impact or fallout because the truth is if she says no disappointing and back to normal Batman. If she says yes married Bruce for a bit then ends or another writer will come along and retcon it or end it again we as back to normal Batman. So aside from shippers and lovers of romance this really a waste of a run from King. BatGordon was better than this.
    Last edited by Fergus; 08-22-2017 at 06:01 AM.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I think King is going to do the right thing and not marry them but all along, we've been exploring that romance, which hasn't got good exploration since maybe Dini's brief stint with it.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    To me evil Clayface is better (especially after reading Batman Arkham Clayface) and speaking of the Arkham trades, I love those collections of different eras by villain but Joker's Daughter???

Thank you, DC for more Sean Murphy and John Paul Leon!
    I'm curious, how many of the stories in that collection feature Basil Karlo?
    Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I think King is going to do the right thing and not marry them but all along, we've been exploring that romance, which hasn't got good exploration since maybe Dini's brief stint with it.
    We got plenty of ship tease in the New 52 but nowhere near as in-depth or meaningful as what King is doing (though it helps he's restored Selina knowing Bruce's identity).

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I'm in the mindset that at first Catwoman will aceept the engagement, but we won't really see the results of the marriage till Doomsday Clock and how that affected Batman and the city.