Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by rui no onna View Post
    Lol, I started reading it late 90s/early 2000s. There were very, very few shoujo manga being scanlated at the time. Viz didn't even have their Shojo manga imprint back then so even less shojo officially licensed. I hated the beginning, too, but when my friend recommended it, she said the first few volumes suck but that I should stick to it (I think there were 10-15 volumes scanlated at the time) and it did get better.

Mind, they didn't actually send guys to assault the FMC. They marked her as a target but the methods and cruelty were on the students themselves. Sad but it happens.

I'm very petty when it comes to shipping lol. I hate most of the love interests in "Kiss Him, Not Me" just because they ignored/hated the FMC before she lost weight. So what they did in Hana Yori Dango was more than enough for me to pass on it. I very rarely push through series with poor starts, same reason I never got into Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

too many books from my pull list being tied into this metal event which not my liking other then that the same usual pull list for me.

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starchild View Post
    I can see Black Lightning going badly. How many of these "old school creator comes back" series have actually worked out?

You can see it going badly or do you want it to go badly? Either way, the last thing we Black Lightning fans need is a jinx. We want this character to be successful. We haven't had anything in years. Just because something didn't work in the past doesn't mean it won't work now.[/QUOTE]

Wow, DEFENSIVE! No, I just see it going badly. I very rarely WANT a comic to go badly. And I didn't think of jinxes... shocking, I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    It's Lois.
    Oh my. Well... even more glad this is an Elseworlds story! Interested in what this Lois' upbringing and history with Superman is like (I doubt this series is gonna follow the regular DCU exactly up until a certain point or something).

Quote Originally Posted by Comicfan111 View Post
    Cassandra Cain is in Detective Comics.
    Remove the "has" and they've got a point.
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force