BANNED

Default Need Help Again: Male characters with surnames starting with "P"

ok I need help here. i'm trying to make a list of male heroes and I need people who have last names that begin with "P". so far I got plunder, Pym, proudstar, parker, parker (kaine) and powell. I need at least 2 more. please help ?

Michael Pointer aka Weapon Omega, and either of the Power Pack boys, Jack or Alex.

Devil-Slayer (Eric Simon Payne)
    Illuminator (Andrew Prentiss)
    Steel Guardian (Josef Petkus)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    Devil-Slayer (Eric Simon Payne)
    Illuminator (Andrew Prentiss)
    Steel Guardian (Josef Petkus)
    ok I don't really know anything about illuminator ? lets see steel guardian is dead and whats devil-slayers deal ? but this is good so far keep it up ^_^

BANNED

ummmm.... nice list so far. but I was hopping for someone more well known. but at least its a start : )

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCooper View Post
    Michael Pointer aka Weapon Omega, and either of the Power Pack boys, Jack or Alex.
    speacking of omega I was wondering. I did some digging on marvel database and found this... "X-Man mentioned to Omega if he had been given the chance, he could have shown Michael why he was the most important mutant on the planet"

ok I got to know what make omega so great ?

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    speacking of omega I was wondering. I did some digging on marvel database and found this... "X-Man mentioned to Omega if he had been given the chance, he could have shown Michael why he was the most important mutant on the planet"

ok I got to know what make omega so great ?
    Never read the Dark X-Men series but if I were to assume it likely had to do with him either once being possessed by the collective energies of the depowered mutants from M-Day, or his ability to absorb and remove the powers of others.

Oddly enough, it seems nobody has mentioned "Kitty Pryde" yet.

Edited in: Oops! Sorry! After brainstorming for a few minutes for "superheroes with surnames beginning with P," I'd completely forgotten that the gender "Male" was specified in the thread title.
    Last edited by Lorendiac; 07-21-2014 at 10:00 AM.

I felt so embarrassed by my previous error that I decided to research until I found a few other candidates.

On a hunch, I looked at some lists of Marvel's Russian superheroes. The fourth "Red Guardian" was named Josef Petkus, and the fourth "Crimson Dynamo" was named Yuri Petrovich. (Yuri was sent to a Siberian labor camp in the 1970s, and may not have been heard from since. Josef later renamed himself "Steel Guardian," joined the post-Cold War Winter Guard, and died in battle with Dire Wraiths.)

Okay, they're obscure, and they're not American (if that matters here), but they were making sincere efforts to be superheroes defending the interests of their beloved homeland, and they were male characters with surnames beginning with "P."