Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Yeah, that's a wild guessing there.
    All things considered 'God' is merely a title.
    Beerus and Goku have demonstrated a seriously high damage output, but that's it.
    By comparison, so has the Surfer.

But in DBZ setting, he wouldn't be a "god". He's not even a "god" in Marvel.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Like I said; just something to think about at least.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Like I said; just something to think about at least.
    I mean I am more than happy in saying they are more like the Skyfathers. Making up for what they lack in esoteric abilities with raw damage output.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Skyfathers are waaaaay more esoteric than DBZ characters

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Just let it happen man.

Goku did a thing once, and now it's fact. There's no fighting it. He is the Alpha, and the Omega.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

This entropy thing is never going to die, is it? Goku and Beerus, by extension, reversed the flow of time.

It's going to be like Emoboy Prime punching time, isn't it?

(As a side note, on the subject of Goku as a god, my iPhone auto-corrected 'Goku' to 'Holy'. Coincidence? I think n... yes. Yes, a total coincidence.)

And Beerus and Goku have a way higher damage output. You may have more "a's" in your "way", but mine is just as significant!

And I meant it more on the case that Goku and Beerus could actually physically hurt the guys.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    This entropy thing is never going to die, is it? Goku and Beerus, by extension, reversed the flow of time.

(As a side note, on the subject of Goku as a god, my iPhone auto-corrected 'Goku' to 'Holy'. Coincidence? I think n... yes. Yes, a total coincidence.)
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

And Beerus and Goku have a way higher damage output. You may have more "a's" in your "way", but mine is just as significant!

And I meant it more on the case that Goku and Beerus could actually physically hurt the guys.
    Yeah sure . If they just sat there doing nothing .

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

Besides the fact that it's only happened once with feats to support it either way. Or the fact that "universe" is a funny concept in DBZ. Or ...

BELIEVE IN THE MIRACLE THAT IS GOKU.. er JESUSKU. GOJESUS ?

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I stand by my belief of Toriyama seeing a certain match online and going "Oh Yeah?!"
    I love it.

Yeah sure . If they just sat there doing nothing .
    I've been wondering; how fast are the Skyfathers? You said yourself they aren't like the cosmic beings like Celestials, Galactus, etc, so I'd imagine they aren't that "too good for speed" crap?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

They don't need to be . Odin can take galactic level damage long enough to TP Goku

They don't need to be . Odin can take galactic level damage long enough to TP Goku
    Odin isn't exactly the average Skyfather in terms of shown feats. But I thought Odin was only a galaxy buster at best? When did Odin take multi-galaxy busting attacks?

And Beerus is a Universe buster, as evident by his nullifying the universe destroying energies with just 70% of his full power.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Odin isn't exactly the average Skyfather in terms of shown feats. But I thought Odin was only a galaxy buster at best? When did Odin take multi-galaxy busting attacks?

And Beerus is a Universe buster, as evident by his nullifying the universe destroying energies with just 70% of his full power.
    Well, by that logic, Saitama is up there as well, since he's barely using ANY of his strength.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well, by that logic, Saitama is up there as well, since he's barely using ANY of his strength.
    Except we don't know his limit or what he is fully capable of. Beerus showing off the ability to nulify universe destroying energies with 70% of his full power is actually a limit we can get since we know he can't destroy too much more than a single universe. It's not a casual thing he can do in other words.

The punch? Was never referring to that.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral