Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Or Black Canary. I think having Dinah guest star in a few issues could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliltron View Post
    Or Black Canary. I think having Dinah guest star in a few issues could be fun.
    She has appeared briefly before in Batgirl, and they are both in Birds of Prey.

Personally, I think a Batgirl and Huntress meeting would be worth considering.

Yeah I know they have, I just think it'd be cool to see her again. Huntress? Maybe Bertinelli but she doesn't exist, right? (they could have changed it idk, I don't pay attention to World's Finest at all)

Black Canary should be back at some point and I would love to see Helena and Babs interact.
    Maybe when they reboot both Worlds Finest (hopefully a long way away) and Supergirl (the sooner the better, really) they will have Batgirl and Supergirl be the new Worlds Finest.
    Last edited by Internet-man; 05-01-2014 at 11:07 PM.
    Action Comics, Superman/Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Teen Titans, Astro City, Spider-Man 2099, Lazarus, The Maxx: Maxximized, Invader Zim
    There is only one Apocalypse

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Internet-man View Post
    Black Canary should be back at some point and I would love to see Helena and Babs interact.
    Maybe when they reboot both Worlds Finest (hopefully a long way away) and Supergirl (the sooner the better, really) they will have Batgirl and Supergirl be the new Worlds Finest.
    True. Is Supergirl just not an enjoyable title? That's too bad, I don't follow it really, but I could enjoy your idea for them being the new World's Finest

I think it would be fun to have Batgirl and Huntress team up for a story. There are enough similarities and differences that their interaction could be very interesting.

It could be fun to have her team up with Atlee, if Atlee ever shows up again. Babs dealing with a powerful fish-out-of-water could yield some intriguing and amusing situations.

And of course, a whole issue or three with Babs and Black Canary would be a dream come true.

I'm trying to think of a male hero she could team up with, but aside from Flash there aren't any who interest me, and I don't know that he would work very well.
    Pull: Batgirl, Worlds' Finest, Sensation, Batman '66, MLP

Quote Originally Posted by Shimarenda View Post
    I think it would be fun to have Batgirl and Huntress team up for a story. There are enough similarities and differences that their interaction could be very interesting.

It could be fun to have her team up with Atlee, if Atlee ever shows up again. Babs dealing with a powerful fish-out-of-water could yield some intriguing and amusing situations.

And of course, a whole issue or three with Babs and Black Canary would be a dream come true.

I'm trying to think of a male hero she could team up with, but aside from Flash there aren't any who interest me, and I don't know that he would work very well.
    I agree with basically everything you said. I'd really love to see her with Black Canary more or Huntress. A male hero? Hmm...I don't know Flash could actually be pretty fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Aliltron View Post
    True. Is Supergirl just not an enjoyable title? That's too bad, I don't follow it really, but I could enjoy your idea for them being the new World's Finest
    It's so bad they've made her a red lantern now.
    Action Comics, Superman/Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Teen Titans, Astro City, Spider-Man 2099, Lazarus, The Maxx: Maxximized, Invader Zim
    There is only one Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    http://www.actionfigurefury.com/dc-c...toy-fair-2014/

Just a reminder from the old thread of this New 52 Batgirl action figure which is still to come out this year for 2014!

And this is one pic from the old thread that is my absolute favorite:

I would love to have this as a framed poster!
    Love both of these. That statue looks awesome.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

From Batman '66 #30

Batman '66 #30 page 34.jpg.jpg
    "It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

My bank account had been keeping me from staying current with the new Batgirl... but thanks to sales at C2E2 and an ARC of Vol 4, I'm just about caught up. The annual #2 totally reinforced my love of Gail Simone. She captures so many small nuances of Babs -- the character is so real and much more than just a capped crime fighter.

Gail Simone was at C2E2 and it took a lot of strength not to jump over the table and tackle hug her.

Oxygen thief

The board reboot swallowed up my comment about Babs in Eternal 4, so let me just reiterate... Very good! This is the Barbara Gordon I love!

Quote Originally Posted by AdorkableMe View Post
    My bank account had been keeping me from staying current with the new Batgirl... but thanks to sales at C2E2 and an ARC of Vol 4, I'm just about caught up. The annual #2 totally reinforced my love of Gail Simone. She captures so many small nuances of Babs -- the character is so real and much more than just a capped crime fighter.

Gail Simone was at C2E2 and it took a lot of strength not to jump over the table and tackle hug her.
    Sweet! Yeah, the annual was the Gail we know and love! I just hope she's (allowed to) continue writing stories like that.

Gail's run on Batgirl has made Barbara Gordon into one of my all time favourite characters. I really like her character journey and find her a really fun character.