Page 33 of 146 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Hopefully he'll be moved on. Mignolet didn't cover himself in glory either with the last goal.

Ah well, besides Liverpool the other newsworthy thing to talk about is that Koeman has officially been sacked by Everton. Personally I think his downfall started early on in his first season when he said that Lukaku was too big for Everton, not exactly a good start LOL. That and he seems to fall out with players easily and that Everton has lost pace during the summer.

First rumours I've heard of are Moyes or Pellegrini taking over.

F***K the international break, took the wind out of United's sails and the next games vs Spurs and Chelsea are as tough as they come
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

4th round of the EFL Cup tonight. As long as Man Utd lose again (sorry Dzub and WillieMorgan) I don't really have any feelings about who wins and loses tonight so good luck to all the other teams

well we beat Swansea, was surprised Wolves took City all the way to penalties
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.

Yeah, United did the impossible according to Guardiola.

You scored with the ball that is used for the competition LOL. Seriously, he claimed it was ''impossible'' to score with that ball LOL. But yeah no real surprise that you got past Swansea.

As a neutral the best result of the round was Bristol City beating Crystal Palace, just because it's nice to see the underdogs win occasionally.

Well done Bristol City.

Pep is full of **** sometimes, as a professional, the ball does'nt always have to be to your liking for you to play

He was certainly full of **** when it came to that ball, particularly since Bristol City didn't exactly have a problem scoring with that ball did they? LOL

Anyhow, nice way to end October as far as Liverpool is concerned a 3-0 win at Anfield is always nice, especially since it gives us an excuse to shrug off a penalty miss LOL.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    He was certainly full of **** when it came to that ball, particularly since Bristol City didn't exactly have a problem scoring with that ball did they? LOL

Anyhow, nice way to end October as far as Liverpool is concerned a 3-0 win at Anfield is always nice, especially since it gives us an excuse to shrug off a penalty miss LOL.
    it was a match we should be winning, good form, but against a side that hasn't been in the top English league since.....

1972 I believe, they also happen to be three-time champions themselves (though admittedly all three of those title victories came in the 1920s) TBF Huddersfield did beat Man Utd just a week earlier so it wasn't like it was an easy team to beat .But yeah I'm not going to complain about a 3-0 win.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    any 2 man city players earn as much as the whole bristol city team..no excuses!

United were lucky to get the win, kane being out helped a lot

Hyde v MK Dons in the FA Cup first round tonight. Live on BBC2. I love seeing lower teams and grounds on the TV but I really don't like 3G pitches. Just doesn't look/feel right.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

TBF It's mostly for budget reasons, but I get it. I've only become accustomed to them since I got my promotion last year as part of my job is to go to amateur places like Hyde. Anyhow as for the F.A. Cup there was a nice amount of under-dogs winning this week which is always nice to see (unless they're playing Liverpool then it's a case of LOSE YOU FUCKERS!!! LOL)

Speaking of Liverpool, good result at West Ham and the weekend was made even better when United lost to Chelsea

Moyes is the new manager of West Ham I see. Thoughts from any Hammers fans?

I saw Moyes' Everton 3 times when I was a season ticket holder at Wolves, and his football was brilliant back then. His Everton teams were always good (against Wolves at least). If he can bring that back to West Ham, they'll do alright.
    Pull List: Daredevil, Radiant Black, Rogue Sun, No One, Time Before Time

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

To be fair his Everton teams tended to look good against 'smaller' clubs like Wolves but when they came up against better teams they were boring af to watch. However, the current West Ham squad are better than the Sunderland squad he inherited so he SHOULD do better there.