Page 726 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 2266266767167227237247257267277287297307367768261226 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 20773
    Spectacular Member

Desperate to know that Hickman vol.2 content, disappointed with the Secret Invasion and Punisher MAX vol.2 content though - little incentive to upgrade on my OHCs. I hope we see some Companion Omnibuses to both to collect the other stuff.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jm21 View Post
    Desperate to know that Hickman vol.2 content, disappointed with the Secret Invasion and Punisher MAX vol.2 content though - little incentive to upgrade on my OHCs. I hope we see some Companion Omnibuses to both to collect the other stuff.
    Based on Page Count it looks like the two OHCs following the Vol1 Omnibus and Time Runs Out OHC. Secret Wars not included.

I had to reread the X-Men Revolution Omni a couple of times to make sure I wasn't dreaming! I never thought this would be collected!! So excited!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by WTHIOTina View Post
    I had to reread the X-Men Revolution Omni a couple of times to make sure I wasn't dreaming! I never thought this would be collected!! So excited!!
    Together with all the other X Family Omnis this is a real pleasant surprise. Super excited to close another gap of my collection. It should bring us closer to a complete UXM collection.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Doctor Strange Sorcerer Supreme vol.2 Omnibus
    DOCTOR STRANGE, SORCERER SUPREME 41-59, ANNUAL 2-3
    SPIDER-MAN/DR. STRANGE: THE WAY TO DUSTY DEATH
    SILVER SURFER (1987) 67
    MORBIUS: THE LIVING VAMPIRE (1992) 9
    SECRET DEFENDERS 1-11
    MATERIAL FROM INCREDIBLE HULK ANNUAL 18
    NAMOR THE SUBMARINER ANNUAL 2
    SILVER SURFER ANNUAL 5

I'm all for this Omni but a bit bummed about including Secret Defenders.
    Not because I don't want it, I just don't want it taking up space here. We clearly could have another 11 issues of the lead title itself.

Perhaps they feel they couldn't sell a Secret Defenders Omni itself? I bet they could move it. The title was only 25 issues. It would be an easy one and done Omni as an ancillary Strange offering while leaving more room in the other Strange Omnis for actual books of that run.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Doctor Strange Sorcerer Supreme vol.2 Omnibus
    DOCTOR STRANGE, SORCERER SUPREME 41-59, ANNUAL 2-3
    SPIDER-MAN/DR. STRANGE: THE WAY TO DUSTY DEATH
    SILVER SURFER (1987) 67
    MORBIUS: THE LIVING VAMPIRE (1992) 9
    SECRET DEFENDERS 1-11
    MATERIAL FROM INCREDIBLE HULK ANNUAL 18
    NAMOR THE SUBMARINER ANNUAL 2
    SILVER SURFER ANNUAL 5

I'm all for this Omni but a bit bummed about including Secret Defenders.
    Not because I don't want it, I just don't want it taking up space here. We clearly could have another 11 issues of the lead title itself.

Perhaps they feel they couldn't sell a Secret Defenders Omni itself? I bet they could move it. The title was only 25 issues. It would be an easy one and done Omni as an ancillary Strange offering while leaving more room in the other Strange Omnis for actual books of that run.
    I think Doctor Strange was only in the first 11 issues of secret defenders. After that there was a Thanos arc, then Dr. Druid was the main character. Either way, I don't think it should have been included in the omnibus.

Quote Originally Posted by benkerino View Post
    I guess the Secret Invasion by Brian Michael Bendis Omnibus eliminates any hope of ever seeing a New Avengers Omnibus Vol. 2.
    After X-Force and Deadpool and Wolverine goes to hell this is the third time they do this. I hope that they at least change the content and put in those extra issues. I mean, what is it, 7 more comics? Than the omnibus would be as big as volume one

Finally a hardcover for Kraven's Last Hunt, so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by harrycuong View Post
    x-men classic omnibus dust jacket.

Attachment 58537
    Great looking spine.

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Some new additions to the catalog

Spider-Man: Kraven's Last Hunt - Deluxe Edition
    This is the first time Marvel labels a book of theirs as Deluxe, isn't it?

Definitely getting:
    Punisher Max By Garth Ennis Omnibus Vol. 2
    Along with the recently reprinted Marvel Knights run omnibus and the upcoming MAX Vol. 1, I'll have all the Ennis Frank I wanted.
    Spider-Man: Kraven's Last Hunt - Deluxe Edition
    I have the Epic Collection in my continuous Spidey shelf, and the old premiere hardcover in the living room shelf. This seems to be a nice opportunity to upgrade the latter, I'm glad I can have my favorite Spider-Man story in an oversized format, plus the extras are really swell.
    X-Men: Dark Phoenix Saga Omnibus
    To me this is up there as some of the best superhero storytelling ever and I think it's worth being very first X-Men omnibus purchase.

Unlike World War Hulk, I don't think my old Secret Invasion OHC warrants an upgrade with the upcoming omni.

By the way, on the catalog link, it looks like there will be one more (and final?) Amazing Spider-Man: Worldwide paperback after the Venom Inc. storyline.

Avengers by Hickman vol.2 is GREAT news, but I can't see the point in NOT including Secret Wars. They did such a great job with vol.1 including Infinity, I really hope they do end up including it

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShooCat View Post
    This is the first time Marvel labels a book of theirs as Deluxe, isn't it?
    Yes. One would think Marvel is starting a new line that highlights their best storylines through this label a la DC

Quote Originally Posted by Yaggi_Rck View Post
    Avengers by Hickman vol.2 is GREAT news, but I can't see the point in NOT including Secret Wars. They did such a great job with vol.1 including Infinity, I really hope they do end up including it
    Unless they are going to do Secret Wars in it's own Omni. Perhaps with more directly story-related titles included and a companion for the other battleworld stuff.

Glad to see Hickman's Avengers Omnibus Vol. 2, but I'm just wondering when we're going to get a Secret Wars Omnibus.

Astonishing Member

The new Omnibus/TPBīs from Marvel look quite cool.

The ones i am getting for sure:

Spider-Man: Kraven's Last Hunt - Deluxe Edition .I already have the Kraven Last Hunt TPBīs but this is a essential buy to me.This story being in a hardcover and including Soul of the Hunter among other comic books,makes it a must buy to me.
    Avengers: No Surrender I was thinking in getting this in single issues.But i will rather just wait and get this TPB instead.
    Doctor Strange, Sorcerer Supreme Omnibus Vol. 2. This and volume 1 will be in wish list.
    Avengers By Jonathan Hickman Omnibus Vol. 2 Same as above.
    Venomnibus Vol. 1

And i am intrigued about :

Wolfpack: The Complete Collection (I like Larry Hama stories but i have never read any story of Wolfpack.Does anybody here read it?
    Champions Classic: The Complete Collection

Disapointed to not see Doctor Strange Omnibus volume 2 and a New Mutants Omnibus.
    Anyways there are plenty of new Marvel Collected editions that i am looking forward to buy.
    Rough times in the upcoming months for my wallet.