Page 91 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2312
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Ah, I misunderstood you there lol.
    Sorry, I should've been clearer myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I don't think it's the word you're thinking man lol, this is the edit mentioned:

Yeah, that's the one I was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I would just to see MJ and Peter ditch the kid so they could have some time alone together.
    Peter and Mary Jane on a date night while Annie is hanging out with her friends . . . that would be immensely fun.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I would just to see MJ and Peter ditch the kid so they could have some time alone together.
    I don't think they should do it right now, Annie just returned from the X-mansion, so ditching her already would be too soon, since they could have made an issue without her to show this date while she was in the X-mansion, hell, maybe it'd be better to leave her there for a while to show more interactions with other X-Men...

I don't think it's the word you're thinking man lol, this is the edit mentioned:

Mary Jane agreeing with it takes on a whole new context though .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She must have seen the internet comments about her over the years .

It wouldn't be a statement she could disagree with.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Spider-MILF indeed lol
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Despite a big Legacy boost the previous month, RYV dropped out of the top 100 altogether for December

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/01...december-2017/

Spider-MILF indeed lol
    Now if only she could lose the bun. Sure it's actually more practical, especially given her use of spider powers but it just doesn't look as appealing as her wearing her hair down. Hell maybe even a ponytail would work in this case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Despite a big Legacy boost the previous month, RYV dropped out of the top 100 altogether for December

To be fair, the Legacy boost, just like with every Legacy book, was because of Marvel's policy with forcing comic book stores to order the lenticular covers.

Sadly, I'm not surprised that the series has declined so significantly in sales once the legacy issue ran its course. I contend making the book Spider-Girl 2.0, by aging the characters so dramatically, was a mistake. It has alienated a portion of the audience, which one could argue is already finite, such as myself who while interested in a married Spider-Man with a superheroine spouse have little if any interest in a second teenage spider girl becoming a large part of the focus. Been there, done that, bought the shirt.

Sadly, I'm not surprised that the series has declined so significantly in sales once the legacy issue ran its course. I contend making the book Spider-Girl 2.0, by aging the characters so dramatically, was a mistake. It has alienated a portion of the audience, which one could argue is already finite, such as myself who while interested in a married Spider-Man with a superheroine spouse have little if any interest in a second teenage spider girl becoming a large part of the focus. Been there, done that, bought the shirt.
    You also have people like me who never read Spider-Girl (although I'm hoping to get some of the upcoming collected editions because I like RYV), so the series is still "new."
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    You also have people like me who never read Spider-Girl (although I'm hoping to get some of the upcoming collected editions because I like RYV), so the series is still "new."
    I still think keeping the series unique with young Annie would have been better, at least for considerably longer than they did, but alas it was not to be.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Jeez, it was up pretty high last time. This is kinda sad to see.

I still think keeping the series unique with young Annie would have been better, at least for considerably longer than they did, but alas it was not to be.
    Maybe.

10 char
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I dunno, I think there'll always be a question of what creative decisions hurt RYV, whether it was the shifting teams, the time-jump, or even just Peter having a Superhero family to begin with.

I dunno, I think there'll always be a question of what creative decisions hurt RYV, whether it was the shifting teams, the time-jump, or even just Peter having a Superhero family to begin with.
    Those are very valid points. For example, I know several people who have said they either found the character of young Annie annoying or objected to the instant superhero family. They dropped the title after an issue or two whereas I held on until the recent time skip, which bothered me. These same people are fans of married Spider-Man but do not like RYV.
    Last edited by Celgress; 01-14-2018 at 04:27 PM.