Page 130 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 2635

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Guys, read Defenders

spoilers:
    Felicia officially renounces her Queenpin ways and delivers some severe gun-touting payback to Diamondback
    end of spoilers
    https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-oJEoF32cA...lack%2Bcat.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Ultimate Member

Hopefully they don't change it and it's really true and she's back to her old self, she and Peter then need to have a nice long talk...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Yeah, the continuity is jarring, especially with the fact Felicia has her wounds bandaged so it can't just be a case of this all happening between her leaving the hospital and when she shows up here.

It is what it is with Bendis and continuity. Slott obviously wanted to take command of when Felicia's return to form would occur, but Bendis had the more natural story.
    At the end of the day I can live with the continuity confusion, I understand that it was two different writers who had her involved in two unrelated stories. Just after reading the issue i was trying to piece the two together and it doesn't really work out.

That being said despite it not including Spiderman, at this moment I think I prefer how her redemption was handled in Defenders. Her "wake up call" of being almost killed in her own apartment because of the path she was going down is a believable enough reason for her to rethink her life. I really liked the single panel a few issues back of her just looking sad and lost in the hospital room while Hammerhead argued with the police outside, it said a lot about her mindset without her having to say a thing.

I imagine most of her criminal run will be quickly shoved under the rug which will be a little weird that everyone will sort of forget the awful stuff she did. However, if that's the price to no longer have the Queenpin then I say it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Docz View Post
    At the end of the day I can live with the continuity confusion, I understand that it was two different writers who had her involved in two unrelated stories. Just after reading the issue i was trying to piece the two together and it doesn't really work out.

That being said despite it not including Spiderman, at this moment I think I prefer how her redemption was handled in Defenders. Her "wake up call" of being almost killed in her own apartment because of the path she was going down is a believable enough reason for her to rethink her life. I really liked the single panel a few issues back of her just looking sad and lost in the hospital room while Hammerhead argued with the police outside, it said a lot about her mindset without her having to say a thing.

I imagine most of her criminal run will be quickly shoved under the rug which will be a little weird that everyone will sort of forget the awful stuff she did. However, if that's the price to no longer have the Queenpin then I say it's worth it.
    And she didn't need to get an inspirational speech from Venom .

Ultimate Member

I just hope that she's fully back to her old self, who knows maybe she can be there for Peter when he and Mockingbird split up whenever that is...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I just hope that she's fully back to her old self, who knows maybe she can be there for Peter when he and Mockingbird split up whenever that is...
    I think that Felicia was already doing that within the VENOM INC Mini-Event within AMAZING SPIDER-MAN.
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 01-31-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Ultimate Member

You meant Felicia right...anyway as long as they're not going to put Peter and MJ together he and Felicia should get a real chance...

BANNED

Great to see a return to her true self....what a misstep with the Queenpin angle

BC by Todd Nauck...

black cat todd nauck.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Ultimate Member

That's more her old self, always fun when she'd tease Peter and all...

Ultimate Member

I like it except for the tail...though maybe it's a tease for Peter...or not...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I never saw anything wrong with Peter and Bobbi. Although I felt that their relationship should have take its time to develop based on their common interests. IMO, Bobbi had more in common with Peter than she ever did with Hawkeye. There's nothing wrong with Peter in a relationship with a heroine, as long as its based on their common interests and shared beliefs. Case in point, aside from Bobbi, here are the following non-Spidey created characters who would work well with Spider-Man and Peter Parker:

Jennifer Walters
    Black Widow
    Jessica Drew
    Betsy Braddock
    Tigra
    Carol Danvers
    Silver Sable

Any of those relationship if done correctly (without compromising their character)could lead to some interesting stories....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    I never saw anything wrong with Peter and Bobbi. Although I felt that their relationship should have take its time to develop based on their common interests. IMO, Bobbi had more in common with Peter than she ever did with Hawkeye.
    Bobbi just got done telling May her and Peter have zero in common.

And you can add MJ/Spinerett to that list.

I hope we get some Peter/Felicia in the future now that the Queenpin debacle is at an end. I always preferred her over MJ especially with Felicia's thoughts on her relationship with Peter in "The Evil Men Do".