Page 500 of 598 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She'd be Black Canary 5.0 if we count Evelyn .
    Nobody remembers Evelyn. Even the writers are like "Who?"

Incredible Member

Ollie took a low blow mentioning Diggle's brother. And no apology afterward. Don't know what's up with Diggle, is he just chaffing at Ollie being the leader after leading his own team in the military?

Ollie should throw the DA and the police captain to the wolves. At the press conference he'll have to hold to defend his actions of firing them he should just tell the press that he confronted them about working for Diaz and they admitted it. When he offered protection and they refused that's when he fired them. And then announce that he called state investigators to gather evidence to charge them. The D.A. should be easy since he accepted bribes for his son's cancer treatment and they can just follow the money trail. The captain's family being threatened will be a little harder to prove but an investigation could be started as to why she fired those police officers before leaving her office.

This would cut their effectiveness to Diaz, especially once the money trail is found, and actually be liabilities to to Diaz. Diaz will need to cut off the loose ends and the DA and the captain will now have targets on their backs. I'm sure they'll be quick to make deals to squeal for witness protection (Ollie will have taken their families in for protection or watched at time he gives his speech knowing the potential danger the announcement will bring them).

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Ollie took a low blow mentioning Diggle's brother. And no apology afterward. Don't know what's up with Diggle, is he just chaffing at Ollie being the leader after leading his own team in the military?

Ollie should throw the DA and the police captain to the wolves. At the press conference he'll have to hold to defend his actions of firing them he should just tell the press that he confronted them about working for Diaz and they admitted it. When he offered protection and they refused that's when he fired them. And then announce that he called state investigators to gather evidence to charge them. The D.A. should be easy since he accepted bribes for his son's cancer treatment and they can just follow the money trail. The captain's family being threatened will be a little harder to prove but an investigation could be started as to why she fired those police officers before leaving her office.

This would cut their effectiveness to Diaz, especially once the money trail is found, and actually be liabilities to to Diaz. Diaz will need to cut off the loose ends and the DA and the captain will now have targets on their backs. I'm sure they'll be quick to make deals to squeal for witness protection (Ollie will have taken their families in for protection or watched at time he gives his speech knowing the potential danger the announcement will bring them).
    That's is what most people in his position would do but I doubt Oliver('s writers) is smart enough to think of that.

Ultimate Member

If you think about it now there's nobody really left for Oliver to lose, if both Diggle and Felicity pull away, outside of his son...he's his only weakness then...

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    Diggle went low first in mentioning Samantha. And I think he's chaffing because for several weeks HE led the team, and ever since Oliver came back the team has evaporated. That being said, I'm still firmly behind Oliver's decisions and feel that Diggle drank the same stupid juice that Dinah, Curtis, and Wild Dog drank. And even though he's working with his wife, I still think it's kind of weird that a man with Diggle's moral center would think that working for ARGUS is better than working with Oliver.

See, that would make sense. That is a logical progression of the story. Which is why I know that it won't happen, because these writers are morons.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    If you think about it now there's nobody really left for Oliver to lose, if both Diggle and Felicity pull away, outside of his son...he's his only weakness then...
    I've already said it, but it bears repeating. Everyone's argurments against Oliver have been so bad, so stupid, that next week I'd love it if Diaz and his cops come for Oliver at City Hall, and maybe for some reason they have an old evidence storage room at City Hall. And he finds his old suit, his old gear, and puts them on and goes to town. Maybe Diaz escapes, maybe Oliver takes him down right there, But Oliver- ON HIS OWN- beats them all, and tells the newbies and Diggle "I never needed you, but you made things more efficient, so I humored you."

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I've already said it, but it bears repeating. Everyone's argurments against Oliver have been so bad, so stupid, that next week I'd love it if Diaz and his cops come for Oliver at City Hall, and maybe for some reason they have an old evidence storage room at City Hall. And he finds his old suit, his old gear, and puts them on and goes to town. Maybe Diaz escapes, maybe Oliver takes him down right there, But Oliver- ON HIS OWN- beats them all, and tells the newbies and Diggle "I never needed you, but you made things more efficient, so I humored you."

The Return of Badass Oliver!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    "I am the night. I am ARROW!"

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

So... John wanted to continue as Green Arrow despite the fact that he's not in Ollie's league with the bow and arrow?!
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    So... John wanted to continue as Green Arrow despite the fact that he's not in Ollie's league with the bow and arrow?!
    He had a crossbow.

I really hate Felicity. Let the guys fight it out. It's how they let out pen up frustrations.

How can Captian Hill fire all the clean cops when she herself has been fired? That makes no sense to me.

Fantastic Member

Here is a story bound to make some happy: http://tvline.com/2018/04/09/arrow-s...s-regular-roy/

And, apparently the producers know how we feel, only not really: http://tvline.com/2018/04/08/arrow-s...line-reaction/

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    He had a crossbow.

I really hate Felicity. Let the guys fight it out. It's how they let out pen up frustrations.

How can Captian Hill fire all the clean cops when she herself has been fired? That makes no sense to me.
    Well, it was clear she was given a couple days (for whatever reason) to get her things together and what not (her firing not going into full effect immediately did baffle me), so she had time for one last dick move against the remaining good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by QuinnFillory View Post
    Here is a story bound to make some happy: http://tvline.com/2018/04/09/arrow-s...s-regular-roy/

And, apparently the producers know how we feel, only not really: http://tvline.com/2018/04/08/arrow-s...line-reaction/

The Roy thing, my happiness is tempered the fact that by having Colton come back AFTER Willa left the show, unless she comes back as well as a reoccurring guest star, it ruins the happy ending they just gave the couple.

Quote Originally Posted by QuinnFillory View Post

Hoping Roy gets his old Costume Back or Cisco makes him a new one thats basically his New 52 One to go with the Hat. Also wanting them to finally do the ‘Roy losing his Arm’ story

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Hoping Roy gets his old Costume Back or Cisco makes him a new one thats basically his New 52 One to go with the Hat. Also wanting them to finally do the ‘Roy losing his Arm’ story
    And have to have a constant CGI arm in its place? Not sure if CW is willing to fork up that much money.