Page 184 of 198 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 2966
    BANNED

In today's JL, they had Selina react to Jessica's kiss with Bruce.

Won't spoil, but it's pretty funny, and very "Selina"

BANNED

And Priest's JL is now the first and only title outside of Batman that has acknowledged the engagement.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    In today's JL, they had Selina react to Jessica's kiss with Bruce.

Won't spoil, but it's pretty funny, and very "Selina"
    Please spoil!
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by klynn View Post
    Please spoil!
    There's nothing to spoil. She was completely dismissive of it. Of course the whole thing made so little sense I really don't think even Priest himself knew what to make of it.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by CryNotWolf View Post
    There's nothing to spoil. She was completely dismissive of it. Of course the whole thing made so little sense I really don't think even Priest himself knew what to make of it.
    That's not how I read it. The jist of it is Jessica shows up at the manor to talk to Bruce about the kiss and what it may mean. You can tell she's really bad at this sort of thing because she shows up with balloons and champagne. As she reherses what to say to Bruce, Selina answers the door, introduces herself, informs her she already knows about the kiss and invites her in. Jess may be a green lantern, but Selina has all the power in the scene. I kinda felt bad for Jessica, but at the same time, Go Selina!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenyxx1481 View Post
    That's not how I read it. The jist of it is Jessica shows up at the manor to talk to Bruce about the kiss and what it may mean. You can tell she's really bad at this sort of thing because she shows up with balloons and champagne. As she reherses what to say to Bruce, Selina answers the door, introduces herself, informs her she already knows about the kiss and invites her in. Jess may be a green lantern, but Selina has all the power in the scene. I kinda felt bad for Jessica, but at the same time, Go Selina!
    Jess may be a green lantern, but Selina has all the power in the scene
    Burn!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenyxx1481 View Post
    I fail to see at what point my comment was contradicted.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Next on Batman
    Dbep_WKVwAAbtcG.jpg

Batman Ninja Clip:

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Batman Ninja Clip:

Wow. They really go moe bait for Catwoman. The cat bell, big boobs, baby face and almost nya mouth :3

Fantastic Member

I hope selina is younger than bruce so if that is the case there is no romantic attachment at all between them thank you if that is the case japan. If they have her dating jason instead that could be interesting or having a girlfriend as well that is acceptable

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense man View Post
    I hope selina is younger than bruce so if that is the case there is no romantic attachment at all between them thank you if that is the case japan. If they have her dating jason instead that could be interesting or having a girlfriend as well that is acceptable
    how much younger?
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

It's Japan. Younger is not gonna stop them from pairing her with Batman. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    It's Japan. Younger is not gonna stop them from pairing her with Batman. XD
    Lol, that's truth, just look my profile photo .

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Lol, that's truth, just look my profile photo .
    Ah! LightHope! I haven't played it but I know about the ship XD