Page 8 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 2Thumbs View Post
    I'll probably just hit a forum and ask for that one spoiler. I dont want everything spoiled.
    Sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Thumbs View Post
    Who am I kidding? I'm going to buy it, play it, and then be heartbroken if Pete and MJ dont get together. Will probably be the difference between a single playthrough and a several hundred hour Platinum trophy run.
    How far removed from that outcome could the game go without being a dealbreaker for you?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Four months away from the release of this game. SWEET.
    I hope it inspires me to return to it as many times as my current favorites do, like at least once a year.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Four months away from the release of this game. SWEET.
    I hope it inspires me to return to it as many times as my current favorites do, like at least once a year.
    Same here.

what gadgets and stunts will be available for Spider-Man as you play the game?
    Does Pete have a relationship with the daily bugle here or another job?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what gadgets and stunts will be available for Spider-Man as you play the game?
    Does Pete have a relationship with the daily bugle here or another job?
    There are a few gadgets, such as a "web grenade" or a device that can use webbing to either latch onto a thug or knock two thugs into each other.

They've been mum on exactly what Peter's job is, but it seems like Mary Jane is the only one connected to the Bugle in this continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    There are a few gadgets, such as a "web grenade" or a device that can use webbing to either latch onto a thug or knock two thugs into each other.

They've been mum on exactly what Peter's job is, but it seems like Mary Jane is the only one connected to the Bugle in this continuity.
    I believe they've said that he's interning at some laboratory, could be Horizon could be something different, while he's about to finish college.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I believe they've said that he's interning at some laboratory, could be Horizon could be something different, while he's about to finish college.
    Yeah. Peter also mentioned a lab in the gameplay video while fighting Mr. Negative's thugs.

World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I'm pretty sure they said he's graduated college and is working full-time at a lab (since, IIRC, he is 23 in the game's continuity).
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

E3 coming up. I think this game might be a big deal.

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/st...91910906077185

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    E3 coming up. I think this game might be a big deal.

https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/st...91910906077185

I've seen a lot of promotion for the game leading into E3.

I hope to see a reveal of more villain designs.
    Am I the only one to hope to see the 2002 Taskmaster design? That one is more awesome than the more familiar skull face and white cape.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

well I guess the time is getting closer-- but I wonder will this lose steam by the time it finally comes out? I really hope that the sales are robust and the gameplay is well liked by both casual fans and "serious" gamers alike.

I don't really have much in the way of expectations since I don't own a PS4, and I never owned a PS3 either.

Besides having controls that are not super-complicated, I don't know if I have that many demands. I hope that there are multiple fun costume options, and that the challenges aren't set up in a way to "cheat" you constantly.

With the demand for online - multi-player games (e.g. Call of Duty, Madden, etc.), I don't know if this would have that, or if it's even relevant.

As someone who is big in the gaming scene and follow along in all the fanbases and peoples reactions to news, trust me when I say that this game is gonna be BIG!

Everyone is hyped about this game, everyone loves Spider-Man, and everyone loves Insomniac (Spyro & Ratchet!). The game is already reaching the levels of hype that the Batman Arkham games had, so I know we are in for a mega hit!

Yeah, the most hyped conferences are Sony and Nintendo, and I'm pretty sure Spider-Man is a big part of why people are looking forward to the former.

The only other major comic book video game news that I could see rivaling what they might show there is the rumored Rocksteady Superman game or Square Enix finally showcasing what the heck the Avengers Project is.

E3 2018 gameplay which confirms Electro, Scorpion, Rhino and Vulture in the game
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki