Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well...

They would not be friends they would still fight. Goku would have to at least try to fight him to test strength nothing evil, but if you are strong then Goku does not care about anything else.

I would like to see some more 2000 AD crossovers with DC loved the Batman and Dredd team ups that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    They would not be friends they would still fight. Goku would have to at least try to fight him to test strength nothing evil, but if you are strong then Goku does not care about anything else.

I would like to see some more 2000 AD crossovers with DC loved the Batman and Dredd team ups that happened.
    Goku does challenge, but other than maybe whining if turned down, he wouldn't force the issue. Like randomly attacking Superman.

Vegeta is almost always neck and neck with Goku in terms of power, yet Goku rarely challenges him (unless you count fanfiction).
    Beerus has long been a goal for both Vegeta and Goku to surpass, but Goku only fought Beerus twice. And the second time, Goku didn't even realize it was Beerus. And that was over the course of a couple of years at least.

While Goku does love fighting, he doesn't force people that don't want to fight him (unless they're evil and hurting people, but that's a different matter).

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Guardians of the Galaxy and Duck Dodgers with cameo by Captain Carrot.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    I would have liked a DC / Cartoon Network (Man of Action Studios) crossover.

Beast Boy(Garfield Logan) & Blue Beetle(Jaime Reyes) X Ben Tennyson & Rex Salazar

Didn't they do a poorly received reboot of Ben 10?
    No idea, but I like this version of him and Rex Salazar, from the Heroes United crossover^.
    I'd use that version for a crossover with Gar & Jaime.
    Last edited by Güicho; 05-03-2018 at 06:29 PM.

Titans and Wildcats

Young Justice and Gen13

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    I would have liked a DC / Cartoon Network (Man of Action Studios) crossover.

Beast Boy(Garfield Logan) & Blue Beetle(Jaime Reyes) X Ben Tennyson & Rex Salazar

I see the similarities between Jaime, Ben and Rex but why Gar?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I see the similarities between Jaime, Ben and Rex but why Gar?
    Simple answer fun! and BB

More elaborate: Yeah Jaime, Ben and Rex's powers originate through "tech", while Gar is purely organic (although there is some crossover Jaime and Rex somewhat mesh bio-mechanical into armor and weapons, Ben's transforms while generated by tech are are full organic. On the other hand Ben and Jaimes' tech are alien based. While Rex's and Gar's are earth based questionable "science" (originally), leading to their powers. If you take Gar's YJ origin then his is alien too.
    There is no one-to-one here.

Never suggested they are mirrors, they are not. If you want a more direct analogue to Ben's device it's probably the dial-H device (I have little interest in here) . It's more the fun aspect for me, allot of great personality and visual theme; and they are some of my favorite characters.

On purely a visual level, Rex and Jaimes bio-mechanical weapons engage and play off each-other well, and Gar and Ben's transforms challenge each-other as far as each trying to one up the other, especially if you allow Gar some of the myth (and sometimes alien) beasts he's been able to emulate, as they each spectacularly pursue the form to best engage the other.
    Last edited by Güicho; 02-05-2020 at 07:38 PM.

Astonishing Member

Luthor Vs Doom. Neither of them playing Super hero. Some sort of set up courtesy oh.... Loki and Psycho Pirate say.... that makes Luthor and Doom Mortal enemies. Doom and Latervia is framed regarding some attack on Luthor or Lexcorp or something more personal.... Luthor invades Latervia. Superman, Silver Surfer, Fantastic Four and The Thundrbolts get pulled into this orbit with plenty of misunderstandings and doubt over who can trust who. Lets make this one of those alt world where dc and Marvel characters co exist.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 05-05-2018 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Oh sweet. Maybe by the end Clark could teach him how to be a good father.

Imagine if Superman got to crossover with all the character's inspired by him even the parodies like One Punch Man!
    Goku is already one, in spite of what the fandom said .

Althougth i agreed, it would be cool for Superman to meet some of the creations that he inspired.

I'd like a 12 issue maxi-series (okay, an ongoing) featuring only Jack Kirby creations from every company he worked for. Check out this wiki page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego..._by_Jack_Kirby. Lots to choose from!

I want to see the return of the DC/Dark Horse crossovers. I know they just did the Conan/Wonder Woman crossover but DC needs to take on the Predators and Aliens and Terminators again. I would also like Marvel to start teaming with Dark Horse also.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Goku is already one, in spite of what the fandom said .

Althougth i agreed, it would be cool for Superman to meet some of the creations that he inspired.
    Well, the Superman inspiration bit didn't come until DBZ. Prior, Goku was meant to be a bit of a parody of Sun Wukong, the Monkey King. But even in DBZ, despite ending up on Earth under similar circumstances (Dragon Ball Minus), has a MUCH different way of going about things. At best, Goku could be considered an accidental hero. Saving the world isn't exactly his primary focus; looking for a good fight against a strong opponent is.

Though, if he does see something blatantly wrong going down, he will step in.

Ghostbusters/Justice League Dark
    Hellboy & BPRD/Frankenstein and SHADE
    Wolverine & X23/Deathstroke & Rose
    X Men/Legion of Superheroes
    Deadpool/Plastic Man/Ambush Bug
    Last edited by Robotman; 05-05-2018 at 04:47 PM.

Well, the Superman inspiration bit didn't come until DBZ. Prior, Goku was meant to be a bit of a parody of Sun Wukong, the Monkey King. But even in DBZ, despite ending up on Earth under similar circumstances (Dragon Ball Minus), has a MUCH different way of going about things. At best, Goku could be considered an accidental hero. Saving the world isn't exactly his primary focus; looking for a good fight against a strong opponent is.

Though, if he does see something blatantly wrong going down, he will step in.
    I was the refering to the part of being a good father, he was, like nine times out ten. But is true that he is not the same kind of hero than Superman, he is just a guy that likes to break his limits, fight strong opponents and keeping his family/friends safe.

And as you said he isn't fond of cruelty or evil in general, so if he would step in if necessary

As for croosovers, i want a JLA/Avenger sequel